Battlefield Heroes Streaming Now Available

MaydaX

eb_bfheroes.png

Given our success with Bad Company 2 we have decided to now support Battlefield Heroes. The reason we have not supported it before now is primarily because of no server files. However as with everything in software you must evolve and adapt with the changing technology.

Our success with Bad Company 2 allowed us to see that while no server files can hamper our efforts it was still able to be supported. We feel it's no longer fair to support one game that has no server files but not another.

It's great to see PBBans supporting full Battlefield Heroes streaming! I personally am a fan of the work you guys do and am truly appreciative of the time and effort that you put in, and many others in our communities are too.

Keep up the good work and thanks once again for your continued efforts!

how come Heroes isnt listed in the Automated Hub Setup?

is Myinternetservices.com supported in pbbans?

Any host is supported, try the "Battlefield 2 Based Engine"

This is Great news,a few months back i was running a BF:heroes server and canceled because everyday there were 30+ screenshots of different people hacking.Im now going to be getting a server again because of this! GOOD JOB PBBans!! :woot: :rockon:

DICE Colin says:

if there was a way I could make the crotch area of all hackers worldwide burst into flames that are not quenched by any means.......it would fill me with satisfaction and joy

DICE Colin says:

but until that time PBBans are just as good

DICE Colin says:

if there was a way I could make the crotch area of all hackers worldwide burst into flames that are not quenched by any means.......it would fill me with satisfaction and joy

DICE Colin says:

but until that time PBBans are just as good

Couldn't have said it better myself :concur:

eb_bfheroes.png

Given our success with Bad Company 2 we have decided to now support Battlefield Heroes. The reason we have not supported it before now is primarily because of no server files. However as with everything in software you must evolve and adapt with the changing technology.

Our success with Bad Company 2 allowed us to see that while no server files can hamper our efforts it was still able to be supported. We feel it's no longer fair to support one game that has no server files but not another.

Can you tell me why you continue to NOT support the Medal of Honor Game anymore? You don't have server files for that game yet either! So how can you stop supporting a new game that requires your services to evolve and adapt with the changing technology, for the Heroes game that is over a year and a half old? This doesn't make any since.

Can you tell me why you continue to NOT support the Medal of Honor Game anymore? You don't have server files for that game yet either! So how can you stop supporting a new game that requires your services to evolve and adapt with the changing technology, for the Heroes game that is over a year and a half old? This doesn't make any since.

Your answer is here http://www.pbbans.com/forums/medal-of-honor-support-suspended-t133469.html B)

Yes, Thank You I am aware of the original announcement of the MOH streaming suspension, I have posted on that thread.

Evidently you don't see the irony of the announcement of, the streaming of the Heroes game that was posted just 4 days after posting the reasons of dropping support for MOH. Now do I really have to go into the details of the contradictions of the two announcements?

I thought you were very clear but i guess not for everyone. It does make you wonder why after over a year that BFH gets support and MOH gets dropped because of " No access to server files". :blink:

I thought you were very clear but i guess not for everyone. It does make you wonder why after over a year that BFH gets support and MOH gets dropped because of " No access to server files". :blink:

MOH was dropped for a multitude of reasons, not least the lack of access to server files. As it stands, MOH streaming is completely broken - servers will not stay streaming for an as yet unknown reason. Without server files we cannot debug this ourselves. BFH streaming does work, and servers stay streaming when set up - so there is nothing to debug and we can provide a limited service to those that wish to stream BFH servers.

• Upvote 2