Problem trying to Stream a New Public Server

Sh0pit0

Hi,

I'm an admin for a new BF2 public server, and trying to stream the server to Pbbans, the application page give me this message:

"Your server IP is on our MPi. It will not be accepted for streaming"

I had an old account in this page "cHXCk" but is deactivate, so i cant sign the server in my account. The New Bf2 server is currently streaming at Punksbusted and i would like that strams to pbbans too.

200.29.159.202:16567.png

Thx.

Edited by Sh0pit0

Possibly ask your GSP to give you a new IP.

It basically means that that IP address has been used by a player in the past.

Staff should be able to give you more info and help :)

The IP of the server resolves to an ISP and not a GSP

Telmex Chile is the result of a merger between Telmex Chile and Telmex Corp (previously Chilesat) in July 2004. Since integrating its Chilean operations, Telmex provides local, long distance and international telephony, internet access, and data transmission services to large corporations, SMEs and residential customers. Additionally, its multi-service platform IP-MPLS allows it to provide integrated voice, data, and video services as well as VoIP telephony.

The IP stands for "Arkavia Networks", a network engineering company that provides us with a continuous link 24 / 7, also rent bf2 servers in my country.

Simplest solution to this is to provide us with an email address, at your GSP, which will be able to confirm that the server is indeed hosted in a data centre and not on a residential network.