Bulletstorm

SuperTaz

BTW, the game is censored in Germany.

No surprise their and I'm sure Australia will be next.

I don't think it looks that good to be honest, flashy gameplay with nice explosions, a whopping 6 bad guys on-screen at once and they look like they attack in a specific order too, nothing that appeals to me so my money stays in my pocket.

thread.gif [14:30] ukHazard bulletstrm, epic's non epic offering

thread.gif [13:54] HSMagnet so it is BC2?

thread.gif [13:54] HSMagnet terrible game play?

thread.gif [13:54] HSMagnet looks like crap?

thread.gif [13:54] HSMagnet say what?

thread.gif [12:30] ukHazard style*

thread.gif [12:30] ukHazard Game looks terrible and the characters are all Epics only stule (UT).

thread.gif [21:02] HSMagnet MarkRein Mark Rein

by H4WKE

Bulletstorm PC demo is in the works! Won't make it in time for ship date but should be available shortly after.

Edited by HSMagnet

Yeah, I know. But, I like to be the one who reviews it. Some people just say things to turn off other people. I don't go for that.

Sadly its getting to the point though you can tell just by looking at the trailers and game play. I agree that there is a lot of hype but lets call a spade a spade. I am not going to spend hard earned money for garbage because you can see it coming by what is presented and then reading between the lines. I won't say that a game is bad just to turn people of; the games show that without my intervention.

Yeah, I know. But, I like to be the one who reviews it. Some people just say things to turn off other people. I don't go for that.

You'll have to make a post and let us know what it's like, I'm not buying it myself but I hope the money you spend on it will be worth it.

I've been reading through that thread too and some of the comments make me laugh, this one in particular:

Oh and user created mods and maps are downright HORRIBLE 98% of the time.

I'm 100% certain he's a console player :lol:

• Upvote 1

Read all the negative threads here: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1089

I did not buy it yet. I am still debating it.

Yes I've read a few already which is why I mentioned it to you before it's released, it's getting mixed reviews from people all over the place and it would be a shame to spend $60 on it and then find out it's not very good :(

Edited by xX_Renegade_Xx

Personally I am waiting for more reviews and perhaps a first patch before I put money on this. I like these kind of games and I loved Painkiller by the same studio, so I would like to get it, but having been burned by BO and MW2 I am holding off until the issues are fixed. Until then, ArmA2 ftw.

It's fun, I like it. I wouldn't pay $60 for it though (Friend of mine buys a lot of games and lets me use his steam account)

Performance is an issue though. I get

As you can see my quad core is not even being used.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1732/shippingpcstormgame2011.jpg

Per core CPU usage is 45%, 19%, 6%, 16%. GPU is 75%.

However it is a fun game, it's different and not like some other games that try to copy MW2.

• Upvote 1

You'll have to make a post and let us know what it's like, I'm not buying it myself but I hope the money you spend on it will be worth it.

I've been reading through that thread too and some of the comments make me laugh, this one in particular:

Oh and user created mods and maps are downright HORRIBLE 98% of the time.

I'm 100% certain he's a console player :lol:

+1 !

The current Steam stats SuperTaz, might give you an idea of the playerbase, current players and peak today respectively:

227 / 952

The peak players was over 1,000 yesterday but it can go up and down very quickly, it's also not been released in certain areas yet so that will have an effect.