Knives*

Give a little story about your avatar. Why did you pick it?

For myself, it tells a little story that I think is self-explanatory. Out of all the servers out there, only a few of them are really good regardless how popular they are - "Always Quality Over Quantity". To me, any server that supports and shows that it is running PBBans is a "golden egg". I can't imagine playing on any other server, nor would I want to.

Mine is a picture of me. I chose it because IP.Board set it as my avatar. One day I shall change it.

Same here except IP Board didn't choose it I did...and it is a recent photo..so lol I don't plan on changing unless I get another one taken that is just as good or better lol... Edited by SugarTz
  • Upvote 1

Mine's from Bad Company 2 as is my sig. I like my avatar to match my sig and before any one asks no I don't have matching cushions :P

I'm a kind of attacking player and I will try to flank a team then hit them from the back to cause some confusion, hence the description in my sig too.

Mine's from Bad Company 2 as is my sig. I like my avatar to match my sig and before any one asks no I don't have matching cushions :P

I'm a kind of attacking player and I will try to flank a team then hit them from the back to cause some confusion, hence the description in my sig too.

drapes match the sheets? :P

• Upvote 1

Because it matches my Nickname, people either call me Nick, Nickname, No_Nick, No_Name or the full one No_Nickname.

And if you're wondering, No my Name isn't Nick

Edited by No_Nickname