Need Some Help - PB Screenshots

RoOF UberMatt

Hey, I have a question about the way in which capturing screenshots work.

When I do the commands (pb_sv_getss/#) only some of the screenshots make it to the pb/svss folder. For example; 12 player scrim, pb_sv_getss 5 times, only about 13 screenshots made it to the folder (and they weren't all from each person).

I was wondering if there is anyway to make sure all screenshots actually make it to the folder and not just the corrupt html page.

Thanks.

PunkBuster will not allow more than 3 screenshots to be requested from each player within any 10 minute period

And sometimes may happen that SS wont arrive to PB server. Its due to UDP protocol that is PB using.

I was wondering if there is anyway to make sure all screenshots actually make it to the folder and not just the corrupt html page.

Lets hope that EB will re-vamp SS facility for each game and not only for AA.

So there is no way in which i can increase the amount of screenshots that actually do get through to the svss folder?

Becasue i no there are hackers on my servers and sometimes the screenshots hasnt came through.

But the only problem is you can't send this of to the Master Ban Index (MBI) because they only except PB Screenshots. Don't they?

We accept demos from streaming servers too.

So there is no way in which i can increase the amount of screenshots that actually do get through to the svss folder?

Becasue i no there are hackers on my servers and sometimes the screenshots hasnt came through.

A few things ,,,,,I view atleast 500-1000 SS's per day on my server....most days you will find 0 cheaters on any of the SS's......It's usually the guy who dl'd an old hack that gets busted....

Demo's work great for wall\aim botters ,,,they show everyone what the player is doing..

Last ," STREAMING" .....It alone does 90 percent of the work for you,,,It scans MD5's and cvars which again 90 percent of the time you might be playing with people and in all reality they might have a hack on that you didn't realize but the "Streaming" found it ....I'd go w\ streaming bud,,,,it takes most of the guess work out of it ;)

btw, some people set there auto ss on 100 per day or whatever.....you can set it to your liking...mine is set on 1 per minute every minute with unlimited ammount per day,,,basically on a busy day you can recieve about 1500-2000 SS's w\ease...you just have to remember to dl them daily and delete after viewing....oh, and others complain about lag issues from it....I run full STREAM , full md5 and cvar checks w\ unlimited SS's ,,,,,I havent seen anyone complain about lag yet.... :D

Edited by Tim

Could you maybe tell me how i could do all of what you have just said above please? I understand if you say no as it will take up your time.

If so xfire: matty63.

Hey, I have a question about the way in which capturing screenshots work.

When I do the commands (pb_sv_getss/#) only some of the screenshots make it to the pb/svss folder. For example; 12 player scrim, pb_sv_getss 5 times, only about 13 screenshots made it to the folder (and they weren't all from each person).

Thanks.

when all else fails you can view your screenshots throw pb in this method:

FOR GOAA SERVERS : (Replace ip with your AA server ip.)

http://69.25.18.3/69.25.18.3/pbsvss.htm

FOR PRIVATE/OTHERS :(Replace ip with your AA server ip.)

http://69.25.18.3/pbsvss.htm

these are most of the time fail safe unless for some reason the server has the fopen() disabled.

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury

I can't seem to connect to a channel says my username is invalid.

irc is fussy about certain characters in names .. try a nice simple one like roof :)