pb ss problem

Anonymous

Sup guys

i bene playing this game for quiet a while cdkey is clean and all i recently got a new pc i use a standard vid card but everytime someone takes a pb ss of me it turns out black i dont got a pb blocker nor ddo i know how to use one of those. any ideas of what to do i already checked all my sof folders deleted half of the files streamed from the servers

thanks

Sup guys

i bene playing this game for quiet a while cdkey is clean and all i recently got a new pc i use a standard vid card but everytime someone takes a pb ss of me it turns out black i dont got a pb blocker nor ddo i know how to use one of those. any ideas of what to do i already checked all my sof folders deleted half of the files streamed from the servers

thanks

there are a variety of reasons why a pbss turns out all black,ranging from what operating system the client is using to what hardware set up is in the clients pc .. the time to check a bit more thouroughly is if you get all black screenshots mixed in with good ones .. this is just a small indicator of a pbss blocker in use but is by no means a rule of thumb :)

unless your getting bugged by a particular admin as to why your producing just all black pbss i would not worry too much about it :)

i already checked all my sof folders deleted half of the files streamed from the servers

You should only allow servers that you trust and know, to auto download to you ;)

I ran a test on a theory I had for a very long time and it came out to be true. i stayed minimized and requested SS from myself via rcon and they all came back black when I came back to game they were normal. So through deductive reasoning depending on what minimizer you use that could be an issue or it could not; just a for thought concideration .