is this a cheat

=MD-C-C=eisbaer

This was a player on our server, is this a cheater ? The name in the red window was the name of a player from the other team. When it is a cheat, can i have the guid ?

post-103242-1146324370.png

post-103242-1146352307.png

Edited by eisbaer

--* Game-Server Sof II IP *--

-- RocMod 2.1c--

Unpure Server

84.16.230.29:27100 R-Damage 25 Slot's

no, i mean screen number 3 frame in the red

Edited by eisbaer

it can be something thats customised to have a red frame around the name when you look at your team m8s

i have never seen it before but some time must be the first

oh no I made to frame see to to improve and MD-C-C fiergirl was in the other team I have orginal ss attached the ss1

Edited by eisbaer

thus this player(doubel dutch nl) was team red the name(=Md-c-c=fiergirl) that watches is was team blue wallhack ?

sorry for my bad english

Edited by =MD-c-c=eisbaer

Ok a wallhack is when another player or players gun is visable through a wall. so this isn't a wallhack. Whats in that ss is team info overlay and you'll only get that when players are on the same team. Example a player runs infront of your crosshair his/her info appears for a few seconds ie name, health etc then fades. What the pbss has captured the is the team info overlay of a player on his team that's just ran past him, It's clean.

wow,,,that was a confusing topic... MD , the player Double Dutch, is he the player your in question about ? What I mean is he the player you think is cheating or someone else,,,,if it is him what exactly do you think he might be doing ? wallhack, aimbot ect... From what I see all he has is a modded crosshair but I'm not sure he's the one you ask about...please respond and we'll keep trying to help you any way we can...if you have more ss's then add them here with a discription of what you think he\she might be doing in them.

cya bud.

=MD-c-c=eisbaer

Well In the event that this person was cheating you would want them to be BANNED yes? Then we need to get your server streaming to PBBANS and the set up is very EASY. Why not get with a Staff member and set that up ok?

In German:

Ich bin mir nicht sicher ob er ein cheater ist wollte eure meinung dazu hören. Ich denke ja. Und was ist staff

In English:

I am not safe whether it am more cheater wanted your opinion in addition to hear itself. I think. And which is staff

wenn hier ein super englisch und deutsch kann bitte mal melden danke