Streaming

RedKilla

Well after several weeks of headaches and virtualy no help from pbbans as to why my server will not stream 24-7 instead of just a couple hours I give up. I have talked to my GSP and he tells me to talk to you, I talk to you and you tell me to talk to my GSP, I even submitted a ticked to pb and they also refered me back here...So I am at a loss. If someone could please help me out it would be appreciated greatly.. Thanks for your time

Edited by RedKilla

well tell me this.

1) what game

2) who is your hoster

3) what operating system does your hoster use? windows/linux

4) if its a game that uses rcon type in /rcon pb_sv_homepath and tell me what the reply is

5) PM me your pbsvlog.cfg file

6) also pm me your pbsv.cfg file or look thru your pbsv.cfg file and tell me if it has a line that looks similar to this

pb_sv_load pbsvlog.cfg //load remote logging settings (if pbsvlog.cfg exists)

7) type in /rcon pb_sv_logaddr and push enter , write down the numbers, type in /rcon pb_sv_logport write down the numbers paste that information here.

type in /rcon pb_sv_loguser and verify that the username is what pbbans has on file (ask fozzer , foxdie or Murderer.

8) sooner you get the info to me the sooner i will be able to find out whats going on. :)

Tnx.

K.C.

Well after several weeks of headaches and virtualy no help from pbbans as to why my server will not stream 24-7 instead of just a couple hours I give up. I have talked to my GSP and he tells me to talk to you, I talk to you and you tell me to talk to my GSP, I even submitted a ticked to pb and they also refered me back here...So I am at a loss. If someone could please help me out it would be appreciated greatly.. Thanks for your time

We are more then happy to help you with your problem . But you must understand , the pbbans group has alot of things on their to do list that they must juggle around constantly .

QUESTION: Are you running any anti-cheats scripts from other anti-cheat sites ,this can cause an issue depending on whats included in the scripts.

Mirc works great for info also...most of the time someone will be there and more then able to walk you through issue ;)

Thanks kcinc0gnito..I sent you the info you requested!

somehow this information:

pb_sv_AliasMax

pb_sv_aliasmaxenforce

pb_sv_USessionLimit

pb_sv_UConTimeout

is overwriting the info in the pbsvlog.cfg you are uploading/creating, after a certain amount of time.

so you are ending up with a pbsvlog.cfg that has this in it:

pb_sv_AliasMax XXXX //[remote_log_username]

pb_sv_aliasmaxenforce XXXX //[remote_log_password]

pb_sv_USessionLimit 63.171.64.22 //[remote_log_address]

pb_sv_UConTimeout 24389 //[remote_log_port]

:unsure:

your pbsvlog.cfg should contain:

pb_sv_LogUser "XXXX" //[remote_log_username]

pb_sv_LogPw "XXXX" //[remote_log_password]

pb_sv_LogAddr "63.171.64.22" //[remote_log_address]

pb_sv_LogPort 24389 //[remote_log_port]

and nothing else

pb_sv_AliasMax - setting defaults to 0 which means alias tracking is disabled; set to some value above 0 to enable and to specify how many aliases will be stored for each GUID; if the player uses more aliases than the max, the later ones will be ignored

pb_sv_aliasmaxenforce defaults to 0; if set to 1, PB will kick players who try to use more than pb_sv_aliasmax number of aliases; also if set to 1, PB will warn joining players just like it does for extended ascii characters, etc.

pb_sv_usessionlimit setting determines how many concurrent PB UCON sessions are allowed to be active at any point in time

pb_sv_ucontimeout setting determines the length of the timeout period in seconds (default is 300).

either you or your gsp need to find out whats causing this,then stamp on it,burn it,nuke it,scream at it, and all will be well :)

fingers crossed eh lol