Needing some help.

Juden

:unsure: ok here it goes.... I am running an AA Honor server through SMP...problem is I would like to run a secure anti hack server like some of you all are (IE the Hell Server) Only I have no clue WTF to do....I'm Lost, I cannot even get the silly Rcon to work. Please help.

:unsure: ok here it goes.... I am running an AA Honor server through SMP...problem is I would like to run a secure anti hack server like some of you all are (IE the Hell Server) Only I have no clue WTF to do....I'm Lost, I cannot even get the silly Rcon to work. Please help.

First off i would like to welcome you to PBBANS.

I see that you have selected that you would like to stream to PBBANS .

Streaming your server to PBBANS will give a great deal of security and will give people that play on your server a cleaner and much more enjoyable game arena to play on .

If you wish to stream your server please CLICK HERE

To learn about our streaming process please CLICK HERE

For any other question/problems with americas army please feel to contact me ,or leave a post in the Americas Army forum topic .

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury

First off i would like to welcome you to PBBANS.

I see that you have selected that you would like to stream to PBBANS .

Streaming your server to PBBANS will give a great deal of security and will give people that play on your server a cleaner and much more enjoyable game arena to play on .

If you wish to stream your server please CLICK HERE

For any other question/problems with americas army please feel to contact me ,or leave a post in the Americas Army forum topic .

Yes I very much want to stream my AA server. I dislike hacks, I just want to play and have fun.

Great Site by the way

Yes I very much want to stream my AA server. I dislike hacks, I just want to play and have fun.

Great Site by the way

Let me know if you have any problems setting up the streaming or any other Americas Army issue , i will try and help you solve any issues you may have .

Great Site by the way

Thank you very much for your help...

Now i just hope i did that right...and now I need to figure out how to get the CVAR thing done so I can have a hack free server :lol:

Glad you chose pbbans. If you have any questions then somone will be more than happy to help you out.

Welcome to the community B)

Thanks for the welcome

Edited by Juden

Thank you very much for your help...

Now i just hope i did that right...and now I need to figure out how to get the CVAR thing done so I can have a hack free server :lol:

Thanks for the welcome

If you have any questions loading the cvars , please feel free to ask for help .

If help is needed we will need to know if you have ftp access to your servers pb folder .

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury

If you have any questions loading the cvars , please feel free to ask for help .

If help is needed we will need to know if you have ftp access to your servers pb folder .

SMP says I do have access to the PB folder....but im waiting on them to tell me how i go about accessing it,

And I would really Appreciate your help. I'm a fast learner, sadly though this is above my current knowledge level.

SMP says I do have access to the PB folder....but im waiting on them to tell me how i go about accessing it,

And I would really Appreciate your help. I'm a fast learner, sadly though this is above my current knowledge level.

well just let me know if they give you access or what not , we can still load the cvars without ftp if need be .

hey Juden .. welcome to the quality anti cheat site m8 :)

to find your pb folder use hlsw as a remote admin tool, and put this command in the console window and press the send button:

pb_sv_homepath

normally to access files on your server via ftp you will need a ftp client .. there are plenty of free ones to choose from :)

login and password is normally passed to you by your hosting company .. admin work takes a lot of learning but with the right tools it can be a hell of a lot easier.

hlsw can be downloaded from here click me and its free

i wrote a tutorial on how to set up and use hlsw .. you can find it here click me

enjoy :)

hey Juden .. welcome to the quality anti cheat site m8 :)

to find your pb folder use hlsw as a remote admin tool, and put this command in the console window and press the send button:

pb_sv_homepath

normally to access files on your server via ftp you will need a ftp client .. there are plenty of free ones to choose from :)

login and password is normally passed to you by your hosting company .. admin work takes a lot of learning but with the right tools it can be a hell of a lot easier.

hlsw can be downloaded from here click me and its free

i wrote a tutorial on how to set up and use hlsw .. you can find it here click me

enjoy :)

Woah sweet! Your a life saver thank you very much

Edited by Juden

Just when i think its gonna get easier and better now... i cannot insert my Rcon PW in HLSW

LOL Ok will do

chips ahoy work?