BF4 Streaming Support now Available

MaydaX

Our I3dnet servers are refusing to stream, nothing but Header Mismatches, and interestingly if I try to update this.

PunkBuster Server: No Master Query Sent - DNS has not yet resolved for MASTER2.EVENBALANCE.COM

Does this mean they need to update the server, PB, or both perhaps?

Hello.

It might be a routing or DNS configuration problem over at your game-server provider.

If to rely on the error message, it looks like your game-server machine can't resolve the IP address of the MASTER2.EVENBALANCE.COM server.

LOL NFO isn't giving me FTP access to the pbsv.cfg file, wtf?

Honestly I was happy to spend my money with these guys until today, first they raised the slot price on release day, now they are telling me we don't have access to the configuration file via FTP???

It's in the server documentation FFS....

Use the web control panel, and go to file manager. There you will see a create upload button, click that and where is says file name, type pb/pbsv.cfg , and past in the pbsv that you want in the box.

I have run the automated setup numerous times and can not get our NFO server to stream. PB is up and running but no luck yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What is your servers full address on the battlelog browser ?

Thanks Singh400.  That's the one.

The server address you added to your team account = 74.91.122.121:25200

The server address in the battlelog browser =   74.91.122.131:25200

Spot the difference :P

I have added the correct address to your team account and it's streaming nicely.

I have left the wrong address on your team account so you can see were you went wrong, just delete it via account manager once you have taken a peek.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

I am trying to get pb bans streaming too, what else do I need to do, fairly new to all this, did that run thing and said everything was okay.Is it streaming? or is there something else I have to do?

I am trying to get pb bans streaming too, what else do I need to do, fairly new to all this, did that run thing and said everything was okay.Is it streaming? or is there something else I have to do?

You will need to apply for a team account :)

http://www.pbbans.com/streaming-application.html

Read the information and follow the instructions.