Help ! Problem with an Admin

Foxhound

Hi everybody

I don't know why I must type this post, so I'll try here..

First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english...

Well, now the matter: I've a problem with an admin on a serv, who told me I'm cheating .. but I'm absolutely not !!

HE is making video of my game play and tell me he will send it to you ...

What can I do against that ? I don't want to be banned for cheat (I insist on I'm absolutely not using one !)... (this admin isn't a good one, I'll try to talk with him, but he doesn't want to hear me ... I'm so bored.

I'm myself an admin on a server who is using POunkbuster (Servergamers)...

Well, I hope that Fozzer will read this post, he knows that I'm not a cheater, and like I've got already said: I don't want to be banned for something I haven't done...

His username on ET is D@ant0n Q, a guy that can't understand that someone is better than him ... Please help me agaisnt that (if it is possible).

Edited by Foxhound

Don't worry. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of if you used no cheat. The demo will have to prove you are cheating otherwise you won't get banned.

Don't worry. There is absolutely nothing to be afraid of if you used no cheat. The demo will have to prove you are cheating otherwise you won't get banned.

I think I'm a "good" player ... I'm playing since RTCW exist ! I've always learning to play with headshot and in fact I 'headschot' as more as possible ! That's why he told me I'm cheating !

But I've a question, is /smove_fixed 1 allowed ? Yes or not ? But in any event it has nothing to see with Headshot ! Someone told me it was admit by Punkbuster, is it true ?

Thanks !

EDIT: just an exemple: he was saying I'm using a Wallhack when I was using the lean (q and e on my keybord)... ON his serv he isn't using Punkbuster he said ...

Edited by Foxhound

Yeah i dont worry about it. He was more than likely just bullshitting you as allot of dumbass admins do, Some dont like to be owned on their own servers.

Thanks for your help.. that's very boring when they are always saying I'm cheating .. Damn, I don't train for many hours just to use cheat ... That's really illogic ..

Thanks for your help.. that's very boring when they are always saying I'm cheating .. Damn, I don't train for many hours just to use cheat ... That's really illogic ..

exactly i guy went spec on me yesterday and said omg he is hacking he has 51 headshots i said from 64 kills thats bad u idiot :D

Remember most public guys dont even know how to turn the blood off so dont worry if they send a demo here it will be looked at in the proper way.

also using Wolfcam http://www.splashdamage.com/index.php?name...iewtopic&t=7522 you can see other players point of view very handy!!!

Edited by Bulld0g

lol you train ?? :blink: i just play :) the day i start training for a game is the day i give up gaming. i play for fun... gets annoying when i'm owned sometimes, but in this to mostly enjoy.

i was on my own server last night ( enemy territory ) plsying the falcon map as axis. was 10 v 10 at the time and we were completely dominating. during that particualer session i was " in the zone" which is getting infrequent in my advancing years ( 32 now :( ) . i was hs all over the place . ended the map with something like 85 kills and 150+ hs . ive had more kills but that was my record for hs.

now nobody accused me of cheating . and seeing as i'm the one paying for the whole set-up it would be rediculous for me to cheat as i'd be banned from my own server lol. but looking at a hs total can be misleading. have to spec the guy to see how the hs are being got. a nice high ground where your victims come past you is fairly easy to get hs . but if some guys just walking around corners and getting hs against a few guys then its abit dubious.

never use the stats as your first proof........always look how someone gets them B)

I mean train when I was playing with my team (strategic etc)..

But when I'm playing alors, it's just for fun... So I hate when someone can't stop telling me I'm cheating ...

Hi everybody

I don't know why I must type this post, so I'll try here..

First of all, I'm sorry for my bad english...

Well, now the matter: I've a problem with an admin on a serv, who told me I'm cheating .. but I'm absolutely not !!

HE is making video of my game play and tell me he will send it to you ...

What can I do against that ? I don't want to be banned for cheat (I insist on I'm absolutely not using one !)... (this admin isn't a good one, I'll try to talk with him, but he doesn't want to hear me ... I'm so bored.

I'm myself an admin on a server who is using POunkbuster (Servergamers)...

Well, I hope that Fozzer will read this post, he knows that I'm not a cheater, and like I've got already said: I don't want to be banned for something I haven't done...

His username on ET is D@ant0n Q, a guy that can't understand that someone is better than him ... Please help me agaisnt that (if it is possible).

hey Foxhound how ya doing :)

i would not worry about anyone who threatens to send in a demo to us .. first and foremost the server has to be streaming here for a demo or pbss to be admissable as evidence of a hack .. then the demo/pbss info has to be verified as untampered by stringent examination of streamed logs .. last but not least an experienced member of staff has to be 100% sure of a hack in use and verification obtained from other staff members before anything progresses .. in short, only the absolute certainties make it onto our master ban index :)

The PBBans motto is "always quality over quantity" and the integrity of our banlist is something we take very seriously :) ..so if an actual hack has not been used,rest easy :P