Banned?

iiiii

I was banned on Cod2 server yesterday..."Punkbuster Banned *my name* Gamehacks Detected [Gamma]" is what the console sayd. :blink:

I think I was banned by admin...because I am clean. <_<

My Question is...is this exectly how punkbuster wrigts in console or did the admin just ban me and blame punkbuster for it? :angry:

When I put my GUID in Check GUID on www.pbbans.com it says Im not banned.

Thanx

"Punkbuster Banned *my name* Gamehacks Detected [Gamma]"

This is not a PunkBuster violation. The admin of the server you were playing on must have banned you from his/her server.

"Punkbuster Banned ||DirectX|| Gamehacks Detected [Gamma]"

This is exectly how it came in console before I was kicked.

This VIOLATION(MULTIHACK) #79429 is just what he sayd was the reason after i asked him what this "Gamma" was...he just found this number somewhere to use as a cover!

He is abusing Punkbusters name to make console come up with false PB detection of gamehack because he suspected that I was hacking...

and in the process making everyone think that I was cheating and he becomes blameless to all...how lame is that?

If I were detected cheating with this "VIOLATION(MULTIHACK) #79429" by PB, I would be banned on all servers with PB...wouldnt I ?

But my GUID an IP are OK everywhere except this server...explain that!

He just could not stand me shooting him all the time...I guess?!?!

RodeoBob...isnt there a perfect way in this matter to proove if im guilty or not?

I would really like to close this...

||DirectX||

Edited by iiiii

First of all nice nick...

Second of all...If u r getting this viol ull be autokicked by pb, so propably admin checked the logs and banned u with this reason: ("Punkbuster Banned ||DirectX|| Gamehacks Detected [Gamma]")...

Third of all its up to the admin, so talk with him...

Regards

Well the way I see it....you are the player....and johnny is the server admin?

If the server that you were playing on was streaming to PBBans, we could have reviewed the logs and and answered the question of what kind of kick it was. What as the server ip that this happened on?

First of all nice nick...

Second of all...If u r getting this viol ull be autokicked by pb, so propably admin checked the logs and banned u with this reason: ("Punkbuster Banned ||DirectX|| Gamehacks Detected [Gamma]")...

Thx m8...I think its worth figthing for.

Second...I have never received this violation and never been autokicked by pb...

so the rest does not make sence...yes he could have checked his log but found nothing on my name...

cause no autokick by PB...no violation, and of course I know I am clean as a whistle.

He just thinks he is better at detecting cheaters then PB...and made the whole thing up on PB name to get credibility.

I dont know if this is him or just 1 of the guys he lied to.

Server IP:85.91.233.223:28965

Thanx for looking in to this RodeoBob.

||DirectX||

Edited by iiiii

If you were detected with a multihack on a server that streams to no anti cheat site then regardless of wether it was a bona fide cheat detection becomes a moot point as the ban will only apply to the server you were detected on.

By simply uninstalling the cheat you would be able to play on any other pb enabled server with np.

point of info for the server admin - by streaming your sv logs to an anti cheat site completely eliminates the " i was framed whine" and makes your server as clean as possible for your regular clientelle.

The set up guide for streaming via the unique to PBBans Hub can be found here click me

As it stands now the player can not prove with 100% certainty that the server kick/ban message he got was a localised kick/ban .. and by the same token the server admin can not prove with 100% certainty that this was a genuine pb kick/ban for a multihack violation.

Best solution all round is for the server to get streaming and thus avoid similar situations cropping up.

Second...I have never received this violation and never been autokicked by pb...

||DirectX||

lol ....everyones been autokicked by pb . its just the clean players dont get banned for it .

game violation kicks. not responding kicks.....loads of them ... all "usually" harmless B)

I have NEVER been auto kick from PB.

Just to correct the last one speaking ( with great respect)

I have been playing Cod2 for a long time and it has never happen.

and this is why I like this program so much :rolleyes:

One question wich I would like to know

(if you guys are still watching this discussion)

Does PB sent the warning wich you will se before beeing kicked in a special colour, Like red ?

and if not can the admin of the server choose what colour the warning will be in?

Thx in advance

||Se7en||

Hi there,

Yes I am a friend of DirectX. Known him since I was a kid. (31 year old now)

We have been friends for a very long time played almost every

ww2 first persone shooter since Delta Force.

We have had 2 clans

We have had very good servers running in the past but we stopped doing that

cause it took to much time from us.

the point of my question was:

When DirectX was kicked from the server he called me and he told me what happen

in a joking way but soon found out that this was no joke. He got banned on the forum of this clan that is running the server and later he got banned from there TS.

He explained to me that the msg that appeared on his screen was in red.

I am not sure if this is right (the color) that's why I asked

just trying to help out B)

Best Regards

||Se7en||

The default PB message prefix can be customised np.

Actual proof of what went on can only be conjecture because the server was not streaming to PBBans or any other anti cheat site.

This type of "conflict" could go on forever with no resolution because neither claimant has the cast iron guarantee that streamed logs provide.

||DirectX|| needs to move on and find another server to play on.

The admin of server 85.91.233.223:28965 should look into streaming ... this would put an end to everyone playing guessing games as to what happened.

Ofcourse I will move on...never question about that.

Not like I am trying to make him open the server for me again. :)

I just wanted to make sure that I was not kicked/banned by PB for the rong reasons...like corrupt driver or something like that...

and would be banned on every PB server because of that.

Cause then I would have to appeal and stuff like that.

I am 99% sure it was the admin after all your replys...so thanx for all the inputs...been helpful.

ps.

that moron could have just told me he didnt want me on his server...I would not come back...we were on TS together a few times.

But NO...lets make a fake PB viol and make everyone think he was cheating...that #!&%$#%&...Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip :angry: