Master Ban Index (MBI) how do i install it on my server?

*Hellcats*Tiger

Or open your account manager. Click on View Servers->Edit Flags and tick Enforce Bans option. Hub will check guids without need of updating banlist.

ok i did go it and click "enforce ban" option so i guess im ready to catch cheaters seems my server has already caught 2 with out this. Thanks guys for providing this service to the gaming community to try to keep the no life hacks out.

• 1 month later...

Sorry for bombing this thread,..but my question belongs to the same topic and i do not want to open a new thread.

We have a ranked server rented at I3D.nl and we don´t have access to PB.So i can´t update myself the banliost.

We have "live banning" enabled.Do i haver to update this banlist nevertheless?

for admins who stream via the PBBans Hub and have "live banning" enabled this is a one time requirement,

Hub updates ban list after the server is added into system. None of prior bans are added. Either you have to update banlist after streaming is initiated or tick 'Enforce Bans' flag and hub will do the dirty work for you.

Sorry for bombing this thread,..but my question belongs to the same topic and i do not want to open a new thread.

We have a ranked server rented at I3D.nl and we don´t have access to PB.So i can´t update myself the banliost.

We have "live banning" enabled.Do i haver to update this banlist nevertheless?

Contact your spokesmen at I3D.nl and tell him you want to ba able to access the screenshots from your server from controllpanel or ftp. This shouldn't be a big issue because I3D is pretty nifty in coding such options :)

If u want a laugh tell him i told you he can :lol: still got to drop by there for an XS4ALL ranked server.. :)

i3d.nl office is a 10 min walk from here

so the option 'Enforce Bans' is much better than having all these bans in pbbans.dat on server because:

new bans are not adding to the file which makes him small and better to read by server

no bans are removing because of appeals in the real time so players dnt feel some warps

u dnt have to worry about new missed bans because of some situations (like restarting server)

u dnt have to remember to keep the file small and removing very old bans

etc.

Am i right? ;p I think ill enable this option on all ET servers,

regards

Edited by Luk4ward

Yes you are.

For ET is this option very usefull. There are 12000 bans so PB has to go through all of them when new player tries to connect.