Help me please

DMBIPOD

Ok here is the problem. I load et and I go play on a server. After like 2 minutes I get kicked. I reconnect and ask the people what reason I get kicked. They say drive hacks or something. But I never hacked. You can take pbss of me I have no hacks. I even checked my etmain and I have no hacks so plaese help me.

By running his IP I got:

RTCW-ET 364f97377822e4384411cf2fc128cad8

i-Pod

RTCW-ET 41fa9890cad7a473b5ede80427f1df78

+/i-pOD

RTCW-ET 86edefd796e62e4c7df674d6b6db0bf6

TheBlackIPoD

[07.01.2007 11:05:05] ->PBSV: RESTRICTION: ^7iam^0NOT^7gay (slot #8) [41fa9890cad7a473b5ede80427f1df78(VALID:41) 69.122.10.227:44997] Disallowed Program/Driver [80252]
[07.01.2007 11:05:05] ->PBSV: Kick Command Issued (RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [80252]) for (slot#8) 69.122.10.227:44997

any programs with a video overlay running? like chat clients, benchmarks, teamspeak overlay, fraps ... (check+post version info pls)

Know this player, but I'd be willing to bet it's not a hack that's getting him in trouble, or kicked. Nothing related to pbbans at all, in fact.

If you check his GUID, you'll find he's from France, and I've got members from France and French-speaking parts of Canada that can speak to him perfectly well in his own language. He always responds in perfect English?!?!? Anyways, he acts like an ass, tends to change his name to names that insult server-admin, and is generally a prick, verbally. Likely, he's getting kicked by server admin who have no more power than that, while main admin are away, and is now looking to lay it down here.

He's been banned from WT servers for just that very thing, and I do have members who can translate his insulting names and language perfectly.

I'd have to say do not waste your time with this, just ignore him. He's likely getting kicked by lower admin.

Might not be getting kicked, actually 2 minutes is the time that PB gives you to sort a problem/change cvars. And "disallowed program/driver" says pretty much all :rolleyes:

pb can also kick you for previous bans/kicks from admin, a glitch that some players get past briefly, but can't maintain.

See our own forums GW, we have a ban-thread on him too, in the private section. ;) Just for his actions, though.

Would not at all doubt that someone else's clan has had the same run-in, and have done kick/ban on him as well.

We can speculate all we want on a players moral characteristics and lack of polite social intercourse :P

As Benway has pointed out from streamed logs:

[07.01.2007 11:05:05] ->PBSV: RESTRICTION: ^7iam^0NOT^7gay (slot #8) [41fa9890cad7a473b5ede80427f1df78(VALID:41) 69.122.10.227:44997] Disallowed Program/Driver [80252]
[07.01.2007 11:05:05] ->PBSV: Kick Command Issued (RESTRICTION: Disallowed Program/Driver [80252]) for (slot#8) 69.122.10.227:44997

pertains to this particular player and the prob he is having, anything else like a locally applied ban is coincidental :)

(i don't bet ... only on logs ;>)

Seems to be a quite new issue ... for an exact match you need russian or chinese :> google

Suggestions: AV+Spyware scanner update, full AV scan, full Spyware scan, then:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sysintern...itRevealer.mspx

http://www.f-secure.com/blacklight/

http://www.grisoft.com/doc/download-free-anti-rootkit/

http://www.sophos.com/products/free-tools/...otkit/download/

Road warrior I m not a prick or any of those things you said. And an admin is not kicking me. And Im not from France Im from Usa, Newyork. This is the reason I get kicked. disallowed program/driver. But I have no hacks in my computer. People took pbss of me. There were no hacks. So help me out.

Road warrior I m not a prick or any of those things you said. And an admin is not kicking me. And Im not from France Im from Usa, Newyork. This is the reason I get kicked. disallowed program/driver. But I have no hacks in my computer. People took pbss of me. There were no hacks. So help me out.

All the help we have at our disposal is contained in the post's above Bro .. take a read.