I just got banned and I dont know why

kdgang418

I was playing on ks server today and I got permanently banned from the server by punk buster.

I wasn't using any bots, hacks, wall hacker or any other bs. All I have is colored name created using this program I d/l off the sof2 website. And the punkbuster was up to date.

how do you guys tell if a player is a hacker or not? I have been playing this game for 5 years now and I was

never banned from any server playing this game. If you guys can't tell difference between a good player and a

hacker, then I dont understand why this site even exist. For people that plays right, all you guys are doing is pissing people off with a mistake like this. And tell me why did I get banned for?

GUID: ce38f95b2bd283ba6b920bdd75ef2d50

the guid you showed is clean but the name is diff then what you use.... are you sure it was a pb ban? looks more like a server side ban only... What exactly does the message say to your ban and just for the heck of it join 66.55.149.185:22400 ,,its one of my SKLD servers , if its a pb ban i will give you more of an update,,if you get in with no problem then someone on KS banned you,,not PB.

I was playing on ks server today and I got permanently banned from the server by punk buster.

I wasn't using any bots, hacks, wall hacker or any other bs. All I have is colored name created using this program I d/l off the sof2 website. And the punkbuster was up to date.

how do you guys tell if a player is a hacker or not? I have been playing this game for 5 years now and I was

never banned from any server playing this game. If you guys can't tell difference between a good player and a

hacker, then I dont understand why this site even exist. For people that plays right, all you guys are doing is pissing people off with a mistake like this. And tell me why did I get banned for?

GUID: ce38f95b2bd283ba6b920bdd75ef2d50

Before joining the forum to whine, please check your pbguid using the checker here click me

This will tell you straight away if your on the PBBans MBI

Just for information purposes;

PBBans is a privately run anti cheat site

PBBans is not PunkBuster™

Its entirely the server admins choice as to wether he imposes a perm ban or not

If you have played for 5 years I should think you should be able to tell the difference between a perm ban and a timed kick

This site exists to help server admins maintain a clean gaming environment

We did not make any mistake, because your not on our banlist

Look at the kick message in full to determine exactly what you got kicked for

and a bit of personal advice that has stood me in good stead over the years - check the facts before going public with a whine :P

Before joining the forum to whine, please check your pbguid using the checker here click me

This will tell you straight away if your on the PBBans MBI

Just for information purposes;

PBBans is a privately run anti cheat site

PBBans is not PunkBuster™

Its entirely the server admins choice as to wether he imposes a perm ban or not

If you have played for 5 years I should think you should be able to tell the difference between a perm ban and a timed kick

This site exists to help server admins maintain a clean gaming environment

We did not make any mistake, because your not on our banlist

Look at the kick message in full to determine exactly what you got kicked for

and a bit of personal advice that has stood me in good stead over the years - check the facts before going public with a whine :P

Yes, I do know the difference between a kick and a ban.

I have checked the pbguid and it didn't have my record; however, I thought it wasn't updated yet. As soon as I got banned I came to this site.

The message was something like "You are permanently banned..." "punkbuster..." and there was "pbbans.com" for information underneath it. I dont understand why if it wasn't pbban.com that banned me, there would be your website telling me to go there? I didn't even know about this website until I got banned.

One would think with a common sense that if read the message correctly to come to this site and whine. But then again thats just me.

Edited by kdgang418

Anyone banned by a streaming server for a bannable violation will show in our systems within 1 second.

The GUID ce38f95b2bd283ba6b920bdd75ef2d50 is not on our ban list.

Now your armed with the correct information you can take up your ban with the server admin who imposed it.

Thanks for all the input - closed

Bans generated by game server admin will also display the "permanently banned by Punkbuster...." response. You should try joining other servers to see if you still receive the banned message.