Funky Screenshot

Cruzer

Posted Image

post-110802-1189123973_thumb.png

Ive been presented with this from the current leagues im in. Their threatening to ban me because of this...

Only problem is, i have never ran any hack what so ever.

If i could get a pbadmin to look at this and/or tell me what to do so that i dont get banned for something im not even doing :(

Banned because of what? ..... Point out what they are questioning. SS looks clean to me.....but we can't get a proper judgement of the screenshot unless the server is streaming to PBBans. This would help to prove if it was a tampered screenshot or not.

team icon from that far away??? r u kiddin me???

If you play the game and know the game you'd know what team icons look like at a distance, They look exactly like what's in the ss. Clean.

Ok thanks alot everyone, im going to show the league admins this page and your responses and hopefully get this cleared up.

Sorry if i forgot to include, they were saying that it was a ball hack.

I find it funnier how punkbuster can't catch a well know aimbot that is all over the community, being passed around like your common weapon skin. I believe the bot was turned in, still nothing has been done.

With punkbuster not busting anyone for these "paid" bots, you have to question everything that is odd.

Edited by Blackdragon

I find it funnier how punkbuster can't catch a well know aimbot that is all over the community, being passed around like your common weapon skin. I believe the bot was turned in, still nothing has been done.

With punkbuster not busting anyone for these "paid" bots, you have to question everything that is odd.

Maybe, but to stick to the post topic .. nothing is "odd" in that pbss :)

well thanks for all your replies, i know its clean because ive never ran anything, however the league admins say your all retarded, you dont play or care for sof2 anymore, so u dont know what your talking about.

So i guess ill get banned for being legit, oh well there are other games.

well thanks for all your replies, i know its clean because ive never ran anything, however the league admins say your all retarded, you dont play or care for sof2 anymore, so u dont know what your talking about.

So i guess ill get banned for being legit, oh well there are other games.

old saying:

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

Based on the screenshot posted, I'll leave it for whoever reads this thread to decide exactly who is "retarded," to use their rather childish analogy.