(MULTIHACK) #70476 & (MULTIHACK) #70473

KarateXplosion

I have heard a possible false positive on these bans and was wondering if anyone has been cleared by even balance for these because as a league admin for 2 different leagues some respected players have been caught with this all with similar stories and for the league if one person has been cleared we have to clear the rest unfortunately no one in has gotten a response back from eb from the players in these league

When a false positive is communicated to pbbans by Evenbalance then any bans relating to those are removed from the hub and Pbbans are normally quite good at responding and posting on that. But until Evenbalance confirms this, it is still marked as valid. I guess they haven't heard yet.

I have heard a possible false positive on these bans and was wondering if anyone has been cleared by even balance for these because as a league admin for 2 different leagues some respected players have been caught with this all with similar stories and for the league if one person has been cleared we have to clear the rest unfortunately no one in has gotten a response back from eb from the players in these league

Why lump 2 multihack violation numbers in the one topic title ?

They are 2 completely seperate detections, one of which has been confirmed as a possible false positive.

The #70473 violation was in 99.9% of cases, a cheat related violation, but for PBBans a raised bannable violation is a black and white issue.

If there is a remote chance that a bannable violation can be raised by something other than a cheat, all detections for that violation # are removed.

So the 514 or so bans for #70473 were removed from the MBI.

No matter how many times you post it.

No matter how many forums you post it on.

No matter how many times you say it on irc.

The fact remains that #70476 is still a valid violation (725 bans and counting) and will remain so unless EvenBalance say different.