Brother Banned

goose927

Hey guys whats up, its =FoW=Goose927 we supprt your site and stream our servers. My 15 yr old brother and I have just tried to log in to a server TGZ clan server and my brother was banned by punkbuster for an AIMBOT, LOL . He has had problems joining servers in the past giving him a cd key already in use error mesg. ETA is our punkbuster admin or was at the time and he looked into it and found out that some guy in Astonia has the same cd key. I spoke to Activision and they said its imposible for 2 keys to be released and sent me an email to bring to the retailer for a new cd. The reason I am asking for help is because I dont know if he will be added to your ban list. He uses Karnidge and SGT.GAZ as his accounts and 1 other goofy one( he is 15 ) anyway if you can look into this I would appreciate it. Thanks for your support.

Two things:

1. What is the PB GUID that you are concerned about?

2. What servers do you say you stream to PBBans? I cannot find your account nor evidence you stream here.

Just for information.

The clan team account looks like this atm;

Team: FULL OUT WAR (=FoW=)

Account ID: 1214

Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 0)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

User List

Etorres (104382)

Dyaus-Tech (113400)

After 3 days the server is deactivated and after 30 days the server is removed from our systems, as you can see there is no server(s) listed, so its 30 days plus since your clan server streamed to PBBans.

Re the aimbot violation, the server were the violation was raised would have to be streaming to PBBans for it to register as a ban on the MBI.

There is a facility for checking a players pbguid agaist the MBI, and a facility to check any servers streaming status on our main website;

http://www.pbbans.com/

Ok so we dont have our servers anymore. For some reason no one donated money for december, probably for xmas and we lost our servers. we have streamed our servers and submitted ss to u guys for a long time. im just asking for some help so dont give me the cold shoulder. plz help me out because now his stats have been erased. i have spoken to activision and they emeiled me a letter stating his cd key was hacked and for me to return his game for a new one at gamespot. but now he has lost his stats. Karnidge is his game name and he used to have my tags on his name. can u plz find out y his stats r erased. i have a feeling the guy who stole his cd key got cought and now his stats r gone. we r still getting a new cd key but i would like for him to keep his stats. can anyone help me.

If you are referring to COD4 I know that you can backup the profile and the only way that they could be wiped out is if you delete it since they are locally managed. they don't keep stats online like bf2 did. If you uninstalled and reinstalled it without keeping the configurations then unfortunately you have lost them. The reason I know is I had an issue with COD4 and Activision support told me to uninstall/reinstall and they told me the wrong way to back up my files so I did what they asked and lost everything. I had to start all over again. I wrote back to them telling them this and have never heard from them again. They gave me the ol' SOL

Yes we are referring to CoD4, I know that the player stats and ranking are client based, and this is not the case, First i was getting the "Key-code in use, please try reconnecting later" then, it was "violation [AIMBOT] #50104" I do not cheat, i assure you, and then after a little while, i decided to try and join my brother to see if i could play, then this error came up, " There was a problem connecting to the master server, your stats have been reset" there was nothing i could have done to save my rank, besides back it up after each time i played, which would have been the most annoying thing in the world, and i shouldnt have to do that. im going to get a new game soon, so it doesnt really matter, but i would like to know why all this shit happened.

Are you and your brother using the same registration CD-KEY? I had to ask, btw. Or is one of you using a downloaded version of the game with a "cracked" key?

I asked because downloaded "cracked" versions often come with unwelcome guests such as hacks that are slip-streamed into the installation, and you don't get a choice about the installation. Secondly, the key is likely a legit one that someone, somewhere is using. Both are likely reasons for the above-stated issues. I can't assume this to be true, so I'm asking, but from both sets of posts, would look to be a viable explanation to your problems.

An added FYI about hacks. They often come with some not so wonderful additions that stream information back to the creator about you and your computer. These are harder to get rid of that one might think.

To date I've had a few post such on my own forums after the streaming configs busted them for hacking, and had quite a chuckle about all of the work they had to go through to get rid of those issues.

I would also recommend that you refrain from using profanity in your posts, it generally tends to show some truths, regardless of how you might or might not think.

The one who comes here with a polite post is likely to get more attention and help. Post profanity, and we're all likely to write you off, admin will lock the thread, and you'll see yourself blocked from the site. It's never welcome, where politeness is dealt with in much the opposite manner. ;) This, btw, will hold true for ANY forum you visit.

Ok listen guys, my first reply was very nice and polite. I asked for help from an organization that I HAD great respect for. But now I see the true ways how things worked here. We did not share a key, we bought our games from GAMESTOP, and activision has already confirmed that his key was hacked and used and busted for hacking with an aimbot. However my brother is the real victim because he has lost his stats. As soon as he logged onto a server supprting punkbuster he recieved a message telling him he was busted for an aimbot and his stats were just erased. I do now that they do not track stats on COD4 like BF2 but they do erase the stats file when a hacker is cought. If you go back and actually read what I wrote before then you might have some insight to what I have asked you guys to help us with. Maybe if you didnt ASSUME everyone was hacking and actually do your job or what you donate your time to then maybe this organization might just live up to what it was designed to do. Now you can take this as an insult and ban me from the forums if you like and prove that your are just a selfish bunch or you can take this as a wake up call and maybe do something, or get some information that is usefull. If you want to know more about me talk to Maydax. Him and I have spoken a few times and he has helped us with our servers. He is friends with ETORRES, ETA was a |CREW| member and became =FoW= along with most of |CREW| including Landprey and StormyBch from |ROC. I do not hack , my brother does not hack and to be insulted and pay the penalty for doing so is wrong. We have thre proof that a guy from Astonia has his CD key and his alias's not matching my brothers. For the last time PLEASE HELP ME ?

stats are for nerds, and on another note nothing but a hacker-magnet ;p thus seta ignore "1"

For guids caught cheating: a valid ban will always stay, no matter who was the offender, all serious anticheat organisations will ban punkbuster guids (and nothing else), bottomline: "We ban guids, not persons".

Note: This is a punkbuster support site for server admins and all punkbuster supported games. We dont deal with game related problems you will have to solve with the game developers.

PS: the guid was? or click my sig

i can't read that reply :/

please use the enter key between sections of the story.. i tried to read it twice but keep loosing track of the actual story.

Im not trying to be funne here.. im a bit dyslectic and this is totally unreadable to me..

I want to clarify the help you are asking for,

You want to know why your stats were reset and why your stolen key was banned and stats reser by Punkbuster. I myself and others have tried to help you but those weren't the answers you are seeking. Not to mention these are questions for Activision and Punkbuster not PBBans. Open a ticket with Punkbuster and then you can contact Activision as to why you lost your stats. Like you said though your key was stolen, they know it and you are getting a new key so why keep pressing the issue?

All people were saying is that sometimes people put these things into programs like hacks, torrents etc, that steal your personal info, keys and so on....only you know how it got there. You ask for help and don't like the answers then maybe you should just move on and contact Punkbuster and Activision directly about your issues.

Edited by Scalpel .:LZ:.

• 2 months later...

This is rambow with ocsc and this isn't the first incident with the fow. Dyaus-Tech got caught too and he is one of the main fow leaders They have harassed us you name it they have done it. We have our server streaming threw pbbans and the hub caught him not us but we do run a hack free community If you get caught you get banned!!!!! I wish you all the best of luck on getting rid of them..

Dyaus-Tech http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=57960

www.ocsc.info

Rambow245

Edited by rambow245

This is rambow with ocsc and this isn't the first incident with the fow. Dyaus-Tech got caught too and he is one of the main fow leaders They have harassed us you name it they have done it. We have our server streaming threw pbbans and the hub caught him not us but we do run a hack free community If you get caught you get banned!!!!! I wish you all the best of luck on getting rid of them..

Dyaus-Tech http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=57960

www.ocsc.info

Rambow245

Seeing as we had not heard a peep out of anyone since December last year, it remains to be seen if you bumping an old thread will create some interest :P

I doubt he's coming back anytime soon.

No servers, brother banned, and he blames us for said issues.

I do believe he joined the #whine&care unit. Problem solved, let's move forward.