Kicked by Punkbuster. Evenbalance can't help

Cornholio

Hi All,

Last week, I was not able to connect to a lot of CoD4 servers, because of a PB Ban.

it seems that my GUID is banned at pbbans.com:

GUID 48e9527bbae039cca8e7701868a971a8,

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=56827

It looks like someone else is/was using the same GUID as I do.

But, This user lives in the USA, with Alias GameShark,

I live in the Netherlands, Alias LeipeTiNUZ.

What does a Violation (GAMEHACK) #89116 means ?

And how can I get unbanned ?

I allready tried to contact Evenbalance.

this is their answer:

Note #4: We do not find this violation to be triggered in error, and it will not be removed. It is at the discretion of the third-party ban list administrator to remove any ban given as a result of this violation.

I'm not using any cheats (for as far as i know),

I own a game with key

tnx in Advance.

Edited by Cornholio

It looks to me like 1 of the 2 players downloaded there key ...was it you or was it the other guy ? Eather way both users got the same ban..... the link you provided here ,,on the bottom of that page it says "appeal this ban" hit that link and appeal it ;)

It looks to me like 1 of the 2 players downloaded there key ...was it you or was it the other guy ? Eather way both users got the same ban..... the link you provided here ,,on the bottom of that page it says "appeal this ban" hit that link and appeal it ;)

I bought the game, so it's my key ;)

when you click on Appeal this ban, it says pbbans.com doesn't appeal it without a confirmation from evenbalance.

They tell me I have to contact pbbans.com ;)

The ban is valid and will not be lifted. I would suggest purchasing a legit copy of the game from a retailer and not off the internet.

I did !!

I bought the game in a retail store in the Netherlands !

I Own a original DVD with a key.

I did !!

I bought the game in a retail store in the Netherlands !

I Own a original DVD with a key.

Just Google or Yahoo "Violation (GAMEHACK) #89116" There's are a variety of reason why people have received kicks for it. Some used a rank up file, some used a supposed booster pack...etc...some have claimed their CD key got stolen after using a rank saver program.

Bottom line is, you need to get a new game.

sounds quite useless because they banned my ip (did they ?)

anyways, I swear to god I didn't use any kind of cheat.

Evenbalance said they couln't unban my account, but some at pbbans.com can.

I allready own the full collection of call of duty games, because I really like this games, so why should I use any cheats with the correct key enterred ?

Is there anyone who can please help me with this problem ?

sure about this? enter the key again ingame, menu mp options somewhere.

I know for sure,

Because I re-installed my computer to make sure there are no hacks/trojans/cheats or what else are installed.

I tried everything I could

Besides this problem, When someone can help, I will help preventing others to cheat, by streaming my own server.

Once your key is out in the open, you have no other choice but to buy a new copy. A disgruntled member who had been recently dismissed from our clan sent a key stealer(manufactured by his cousin) to a majority of our members via TS. Now, we're seeing the fallout with some members having their key constantly in use or being banned for cheating by PsB/PBB/EB. We've since purchased retail copies and distributed keys to the affected members.

Even if you re-install you are still using the same key which has been flagged. You must buy another retail copy and use that key. It sucks but it's a reminder to not to run anything on your machine that you are not 100% sure about. Even if you have AV running, a lot of times it still won't pick anything up. A firewall might when it tries to send the information back to a host server if configured correctly.

Some of the "blame" if thats what we are discussing :P must lie with the game devs.

CD key in plain text in the registry.

Little back door trojan concealed in an instant level55 program or tweak program.

Result = lots of stolen CD keys.

Interesting thing about one of the guys on your key... (UK guy) He is logged on 12 different CoD4 guids (8 of those keys are banned for other violations).. People I've seen on that many keys usually belong to some type of cheat group.. The cheater on your key is from the U.S.

It's possible someone stolen your key with a Trojan or a bad ingame mod that stolen your registry key.. I doubt a valid cdkey generator works for this game, it's like 1 in a million to get one to work. nm 12 diff keys..

So.. either you gave him your key or he stolen it some how, The key was logged with a cheat. With that being said.. keys busted with hacks do not get unbanned, Your only option at this point, is to buy a new game and format your harddrive before you reinstall the game.. that is if you can't figure out how it was stolen.. Hell, who knows if you downloaded an aimbot and the cheat had a cdkey stealer.. we have no way of knowing.

Better luck next time is the only thing to be said here...

IP's on your guid are from

UK, US, Netherlands

Edited by .Bacchus.

Hi all,

I just bought a new game with key.

Are you all REALY REALY REALY sure I just have to enter my new key ?

I've reinstalled my windows some days ago. (but played some online games after that).

Hi all,

I just bought a new game with key.

Are you all REALY REALY REALY sure I just have to enter my new key ?

I've reinstalled my windows some days ago. (but played some online games after that).

when you put in a new key it gives you a guid. so yes thats all you have to do