Even balance has unbanned me and I have a ticket#, now what?

SmartAgent86Max

Hi pbbans. I was banned on February 21st. I submitted a ticket to even balance and they unbanned me about 8 hours ago.

In the ticket he says: "Please correspond with PunksBusted and let them know that we feel this ban on this guid should be lifted. If they have any questions, have them feel free to write me at <email address not posted here> and give them this Troubleticket number as a reference: <ticket number not pasted here> "

Firstly - Are you the same company as punksbusted or not? WIll I be unbanned automatically, eventually? It doesnt seem like a good idea to post the even balance guys email address here or the ticket link which enables you to see the ticket itself since you and anyone else reading this would then have update rights.

The GUID of my ban is 8ce0c9aaf8ab8231570fcad9beeafca2

The ticket number is EB3629000272673 . But you want a direct link to the ticket? Won't that mean that every other person viewing this thread will be able to link directly into the ticket and edit it? Does one of the admins of this site want to email me (using the email address I registered with) and I can send you the link that way? The ticket text contains the email address of the even balance person... and I wouldn't want to give that away to everyone able to read this thread. Please let me know what I need to do thanks.

Only site admins/staff and you have access here. Staff has edit-access, so np to set a post invisible so only admins will see it.

RIght - I know that - but the link to the even balance ticket contains the password and the ticket number... so all the cheaters would be able to click on the link and see what was in the link and probably also edit the ticket(since the even balance person has not closed it yet). And they could see the person's email address in the ticket.

The link with the password deleted is

http://box3.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/...amp;password=xx

Do you see what I am saying? I would be posting the password to the ticket in an open area. Can you email me at the address I registered with and I will send you the whole link then?

Oh so wait, you will set the post to invisible just after I post the link? or can I set the post to invisible somehow? I don't see that I could make it invisible...

*post #5 temporary set invisible* for demonstration

RIght - I know that - but the link to the even balance ticket contains the password and the ticket number... so all the cheaters would be able to click on the link and see what was in the link and probably also edit the ticket(since the even balance person has not closed it yet). And they could see the person's email address in the ticket.

The link with the password deleted is

http://box3.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/...amp;password=xx

Do you see what I am saying? I would be posting the password to the ticket in an open area. Can you email me at the address I registered with and I will send you the whole link then?

i will edit out the link and quote the required parts of EB's answer here.

02/29/2008 17:17:16 - "Glenn Courington"

Note #7: We're going to give the benefit of the doubt here. Please correspond with PunksBusted and let them know that we feel this ban on this guid should be lifted. If they have any questions, have them feel free to write me at [email protected] and give them this Troubleticket number as a reference: EB3629000272673

Thank you, so I an unbanned now? If so, GREAT, THANKS!! Does the unban information get sent out immediately or does it take a while?

Our Ban Managers will take care of the case as soon they are around. Should be resolved within the next 24 hours.

If you agree, we will leave you in 'Restricted User' group untill the ban was removed so you can continue to read this topic, as normal 'Members' cannot see this area.

Sounds good to me. Yes, please leave me in the restricted user group so I can see when someone has said the ban is lifted. Thank you very much for your help!!

P.S.: The ban in question here at PBBans.com was http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php?action=5&ban_id=58158 66.199.250.253:16567 HBD 24/7 Road Rage - as well, so you will have to appeal the ban at Punksbusted.com as well. This ban will not show yet, the banlist there is public after 30 days, hope that answers your question from Note #9.

The Punksbusted.com "HowTo appeal a ban" can be found Here:

eMail to [email protected] with Subject: "Ban Appeal BF2 8ce0c9aaf8ab8231570fcad9beeafca2" and Ticket-Link in message-body ;)

I just want to take a minute to thank you for your patience in this matter, as well as for showing a maturity level that is usually lacking in these matters, and more often than not, ends in a negative fashion for the poster.

Your ability to keep a cool head, and to go through the evenbalance ticket, as well as your polite posts are appreciated, and bode very well for you. Thanks for that. :)

Due to the nature of the ban, You will also have to do the same with PsB, or www.punksbusted.com which is a seperate entity and run as a completely seperate anti-cheat site, but I'm sure that they will also welcome your manner, and appreciate that you've gone through the neccessary steps to clear yourself. The world needs more people like you.