I just can't put it all together

Wolfman2008

I have a rented server with a console. I wish to have PBBans stream to my server. I have COD4 rev 1.5 Modern Warfare no mods and I have been using a program called RconMax written by Nikita in the UK, it has its own link to PunkBuster but it never gets there and it is not my Router which Nikita has fallen to only possible thing as talk to him on TeamSpeak for hours.

I have read his manual, I have read Punkbuster for Admins, I have tried some of the angles listed here and fell on my face every time. I know myself pretty well and I am just NOT going to get my server streaming Punkbuster ever on my own. I have rented from 2 server companies and they don't know how to do it, how am I supposed to know more then my Tech Support at 2 diff places as I tried renting from another that said "oh yes we can arrange all of that", yet I ended up only doubling my ping and they know nothing about your site or true PB Streaming so that is 2 server rental companies totally in the dark, not even aware of your SITES or the TRUE MEANING of it all.

I need help from someone who knows what they are doing. I am an engineer so will understand the technical parts once shown but on my own? No way, it will never happen, you know how you are working on your car and get in trouble and call your pal, he comes over and helps you?

I don't have any pals to call. I guess I am hoping an Admin that was once in my position sends me a PM and says "I will give you a hand", otherwise, I am in over my head and going to have to shut the server down.

Wolfman2008

I don't have any pals to call. I guess I am hoping an Admin that was once in my position sends me a PM and says "I will give you a hand", otherwise, I am in over my head and going to have to shut the server down.

Wolfman2008

=BLACKWOLF= and =GG= RocknRoll are very knowledable and among the many people around willing to help out. I recommend following their guidance.

You can also jump in the PBBans IRC for help. Just need a little patience at times since most everyone around has other 'full time' obligations.

About 2000+ COD4 servers streaming to PBBans so yours shouldn't be an impossible task. No reason to give up just yet! :)

I have a rented server with a console. I wish to have PBBans stream to my server. I have COD4 rev 1.5 Modern Warfare no mods and I have been using a program called RconMax written by Nikita in the UK, it has its own link to PunkBuster but it never gets there and it is not my Router which Nikita has fallen to only possible thing as talk to him on TeamSpeak for hours.

I have read his manual, I have read Punkbuster for Admins, I have tried some of the angles listed here and fell on my face every time. I know myself pretty well and I am just NOT going to get my server streaming Punkbuster ever on my own. I have rented from 2 server companies and they don't know how to do it, how am I supposed to know more then my Tech Support at 2 diff places as I tried renting from another that said "oh yes we can arrange all of that", yet I ended up only doubling my ping and they know nothing about your site or true PB Streaming so that is 2 server rental companies totally in the dark, not even aware of your SITES or the TRUE MEANING of it all.

I need help from someone who knows what they are doing. I am an engineer so will understand the technical parts once shown but on my own? No way, it will never happen, you know how you are working on your car and get in trouble and call your pal, he comes over and helps you?

Wolfman2008

Easiest method I know of admining a server and initiating streaming is via HLSW.

HLSW is a free remote admin tool, there is a full tutorial on the setup and use here;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?aut...amp;showfile=25

There is also a tutorial on initiating streaming via HLSW here;

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php?page=hubguide#hlsw

Within a week of using HLSW, you will be proficient enough to offer advice to others, thats how easy it is :)