kicking for swearing or rascism?

Age.

I was wondering if there is a way to add code to our COD4 server to kick people for swearing or being rascist in in game text chat?

i know you can do it in BF2 and 2142 with modmanager code. But can you in COD4 and if so how?

thanks in advance.

this is somethign i dont get "kick someone for swearing" IN a game that you have to be 18 to buy???? makes no sense to me but yah know to each his own i will never play in a server that kicks for swearing racism i can understand but not swearing especially since you got to be 18 to buy it and your able to blow people up and stuff lmao i just dont get it

Try Morkeye :)

@game-over, We run Morkeye on all of our servers to kick for swearing and racism. We have found that one leads to the other so we kick for both. As a clan we dont see the need for comments like.. 'F*** you I hope your mother dies of f***ing cancer' or swearing in general when playing online games. We are not prudes in any way as our TS is very 'blue' but we dont need to do it in-game

I agree with Daggers. We do allow swearing in our server - but there is absolutely no need for player-to-player abuse and racism. So when that happens - kick.

And game-over, as a server owner yourself; you must realise that you do have the right to craft a gaming environment that caters to your taste - and if that involves kicking for bad language, so be it. Regardless of the fact that the game is rated 18, parents are still gonna buy it for their kids :P

My game servers are a public place. No passwords needed to join. Except a private scrim. My clan forums are also a public place. I don't drop F-bombs in public. Why should I have to see it in a public game server. Foul langauge just leads to verbal fights in a game server. Peace and harmony makes for good competive gaming. My 2 cents.

I just run ModernRcon in the background, and kick players for that, by minimizing the game.

If they don't like it and come back with attitude, they get locally banned. Sucks to be them.

o i agree with you guys thats why i said to each his own but what really pissed me off is when i ran around the corner and soembody ran into me and shot me i typed "you scared the shit out of me lol" is exactly what i said and a freakin admin banned me wtf is up with that??