Restriction:Disallowed Program/Driver [90042]

lopies

Hi Diesel,

congrats on getting it back online agian, but...

maybe you could cpoy and paste your letter to PB here, so we all can just change our name at the end and send that mail to them, because they dont respond on my troubleticket 5 days ago...

I'm all fixed as well. Here is what my trouble ticket said:

Note #10: You should find that you are not longer receiving this kick. Please let us know if you still do.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AH, Mine is working too!!! Now I have a spare valid KEY!

I know.... I better not start complaining about the $50.00 they made me waste so I could stay playing in my clan's server.

If it stays working I will see you guys in the battle field. My name in game is SparkySr +EcS+ I usually hang out on S&D servers like [Lord] or SBX from 10 PM til 3 AM when not in my own clan's server. I may have been the worst at showing my flustration but I could sense it from others of you as well. Thanks for sticking together guys, I am back running my original harddrive just the way it was before this started. Nice that it wasn't in our systems, just wish they would have been more verbal about the possibility that the problem was in their system not ours.

Edited by Sparky Sr

AH, Mine is working too!!! Now I have a spare valid KEY!

I know.... I better not start complaining about the $50.00 they made me waste so I could stay playing in my clan's server.

If it stays working I will see you guys in the battle field. My name in game is SparkySr +EcS+ I usually hang out on S&D servers like [Lord] or SBX from 10 PM til 3 AM when not in my own clan's server. I may have been the worst at showing my flustration but I could sense it from others of you as well. Thanks for sticking together guys, I am back running my original harddrive just the way it was before this started. Nice that it wasn't in our systems, just wish they would have been more verbal about the possibility that the problem was in their system not ours.

I still would like to know what caused the problem in the first place. I would not like for this to reoccur.

I still would like to know what caused the problem in the first place. I would not like for this to reoccur.

The point, here, is not was caused it.

The detection was from evenbalance.com, not a pbbans detection.

We, at pbbans elevated it, a bit, to help get it resolved, but in the end, was entirely the work of evenbalance.com on that end of things, and perhaps your post should lean more into thanking them for doing so.

One thing I want noted.

Some of you play with various versions of XP, some play with various verions of Vista, and while I've tried and tested all of them, and found them to work, can't help you, as there's no way I can install and run all of your hardware and required drivers, nor can evenbalance predict what will cause an issue with the latest silent detections.

This is the reason they need you to start a TT, should you run into any issue. Patience in the resolve is needed, as well as not needing to change drivers, change cd-keys, or format, so that they can work with the ticket and your initial problem in it's current state.

Changing anything simply makes it harder all around.

Patience, please, and work with them, with as much detail as possible, will give you the best results.

We, at pbbans elevated it, a bit, to help get it resolved, but in the end, was entirely the work of evenbalance.com on that end of things, and perhaps your post should lean more into thanking them for doing so.

One thing I want noted.

Some of you play with various versions of XP, some play with various verions of Vista, and while I've tried and tested all of them, and found them to work, can't help you, as there's no way I can install and run all of your hardware and required drivers, nor can evenbalance predict what will cause an issue with the latest silent detections.

This is the reason they need you to start a TT, should you run into any issue. Patience in the resolve is needed, as well as not needing to change drivers, change cd-keys, or format, so that they can work with the ticket and your initial problem in it's current state.

Patience, please, and work with them, with as much detail as possible, will give you the best results.

Hey Roadie..

I am on Vista.. and still waiting... seems like everyone else is getting back... trying to have more Patience...

Slayer.

One thing I want noted.

I did thank them in a email and trouble ticket.

I was just wondering if anyone knew what caused the issue. If I have something on my system that set things into motion I would like to know so I can fix it. I just didn't want the same issue to repeat itself. I'm sorry if you think I not grateful. I was just frustrated that I could not play.

Evenbalance and PBans thank you both for the help and fixing the issue...

=XD=BadKarma

Edited by lopies