How to get a hacker banned?

=OSF=NecessaryEvil

I have a Crysis Wars game server, the other day a hacker joined the game, used his hack, admitted to hacking, and then proceeded to display the name of the site where you can find the hack (I know, I took too much time before kicking him).

Obviously, I have banned the guid of this player on my server, but how do I go about getting him banned on all pb servers? It's unfortunate that I have no screenshot of his hack, b/c the hack included a ss blocker.

Also, I would post his guid here, but I don't want to break any forum rules; which doesn't make sense to me. I mean, if he admits to using hacks, why can we not do all that we can to ban him and his hacker friends?

Basically, my question is this: what steps are involved in banning a known hacker's guid if it is not currently listed in the ban list?

Edited by Big_Z

If the player raises a bannable violation when the server is streaming to PBBans.com, their GUID is added to the PBBans MBi (Master Ban Index), and the ban rolled out to all other streaming servers within seconds.

If the player does not raise a bannable violation, you can submit other forums of evidence, such as PBSS, and demos*.

* Demos are only accepted from supported games.

If the player raises a bannable violation when the server is streaming to PBBans.com, their GUID is added to the PBBans MBi (Master Ban Index), and the ban rolled out to all other streaming servers within seconds.

If the player does not raise a bannable violation, you can submit other forums of evidence, such as PBSS, and demos*.

* Demos are only accepted from supported games.

The specific hack I had in mind is not detected by pb and the ss turns out black. So, even thought the player is flying around the map in super speed, I don't have concrete proof to submit, do I?

EDIT: I'll create an application to stream to pb soon.

Edited by Big_Z

I have conclusive pbss evidence of 2 players hacking. How do I get these players banned w/ the ss?

Sorry to double post

If the server is streaming to PBBans, submit the screenshots and they will be added to the ban list. If the server isn't streaming to PBBans, you can locally ban the player from your server only.

If the server is streaming to PBBans, submit the screenshots and they will be added to the ban list. If the server isn't streaming to PBBans, you can locally ban the player from your server only.

I submitted 2 pbss's but I think they were deleted because of the fact that my server wasn't streaming at the time they were taken. Very disappointing to see how difficult it is to ban players that were clearly hacking.

big_z if you want your shots banned then you need to setup streaming. its not that hard:

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

http://www.pbbans.com/webtool.php

Oh I know, my server is now streaming. I was just surprised (and disappointed) that I was able to submit screenshots from a time when the server was not streaming, only to find out that the pictures wouldn't be accepted.

I hope these hackers come back so that I can re-submit. :lol:

Edited by Big_Z