Call of Duty WaW Beta

holback

As said earlier I have tried everything and do not really care about this game at all.

Still playing ET, ETQW and hopefully something called sequel to the ET game Wolfenstein in a year or so, then again, that game can flop as well.

Time will show i guess :)

Was on a server the other night when it crashed. It corrupted my install and after reinstall I never could reconnect to any servers. "Error could not authenticate to Server"

The fix for this was to add the game as an exception to your Windows firewall.

&W#^@$^@$%^

No you dont wanna upgrade your dx lol i had to downgrade mine from 10 to 9 to get the beta to work

What you actually installed was DX9L, to allow backward compatibility from DX10 in Vista. ;) It's not a down-grade, it's inclusive, you still have DX10 installed.

the dxwebsetup does work its the fix and updates your dx, i would only Dl'd it from microsoft not a third party site

It is the same as at the MS site, I just put it on my website for quicker and easier access for you guys.

I did say the file I posted was for XP... At least I think I did, if not apologize.

I know I have run the dll program on 4 computers, mine and three friends and worked like a charm.

RB's suggestion is a good one, too. Thanks Bob.

I got the "d3dx9_37.dll not found" - fixed it.

It won't let me have my name "RocknRoll" - already taken. Whatever.

When joining a server - game crashes

Direct3DDevice9:: Present failed: Driver internal error

I won't be getting this game. :angry:

Following will be fixed in retail version!

"1. Spawn points will be fixed. There are over 40 spawn points for every map. We have a system in place to insure that players spawn as far away as possible from enemies and explosives.

2. All single shot guns: shotguns, bolt action rifles, sniper guns, etc. will be given a power boost to balance out the game play.

3. Weapon skins, characters, vehicles, backgrounds, lighting, gun particles, etc. will be more detailed.

4. Music and sound effects are being worked on. We want the gun sounds, footsteps, explosions, voice actors to be absolutely perfect. When you hear a gunshot, we want the players to jump in their seats.

5. We have created all new gametypes that will be revealed only when the game comes out.

6. We are working on certain new perks, such as, the ability to climb trees, swim underwater, etc.

7. There is a new game server being put in place to help players find the best connection possible, find players with similar ranks, and make lag a thing of the past.

8. The new coop mode is going to be ridiculous. Those of you who buy the game will be in for a few surprises. You'll see things that you have not seen in Call of Duty 4. You'll have multiple teams playing on the same coop game. Some as Allies and some as Germans and Japanese?

9. We have made sure that all of our maps our glitch free. No more jumping out of maps people. Even on Old School! We have placed sensors outside the map, so if anyone leaves the game boundaries, the game ends for them.

10. There will be more points given when people do things like capture the flag, plant or diffuse a bomb, etc.

11. We have created smaller maps for the people that likes Shipment."

Source: www.callofduty.4players.de

n1o