Screenshot evidence of cheater

brakk3n

Im sorry for posting the screenshot I have always considered going under the map a cheat...as it is unfair for clean players who play by the rules

Will it possibly be fixed in a future patch ???

CHEAT = An unfair advantage over others

YES . I did Spectate this person

Edited by brakk3n

Im sorry for posting the screenshot I have always considered going under the map a cheat...as it is unfair for clean players who play by the rules

Will it possibly be fixed in a future patch ???

CHEAT = An unfair advantage over others

YES . I did Spectate this person

glitch or advantage is the term as its not a 3rd party application being used to do this (as far as we know)

as far as a fix for this, post it over at http://www.callofduty.com as a fix will need to come from activision/treyarch

-Dan

Get your server streaming, its easy, quick and offers your server extra protection against hackers. Screenshots should be PB screenshots, that can be verified with our streaming.

For more info:

http://www.pbbans.com/information.php

Application:

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

You need SGA access to properly submit pbss unedited from your server, along with the server connection logs. Secondly, no /record function exists in this game, as yet. Xfire, FRAPS or other out-side source videos that can't be verified with streamed evidence will not be accepted as proof of anything, as they can be edited and manipulated.

This is not because the person may not be cheating, but because of our strict ToS, and the need to verify 100% that all bans placed on a guid are verified with streamed evidence, rather than just someone's say so.

You either need to be added to your team/clan's SGA list, or need to be the main admin of your team/clan.

See pbbans homepage for details on how to become a streaming member. :)

You need SGA access to properly submit pbss unedited from your server, along with the server connection logs. Secondly, no /record function exists in this game, as yet. Xfire, FRAPS or other out-side source videos that can't be verified with streamed evidence will not be accepted as proof of anything, as they can be edited and manipulated.

This is not because the person may not be cheating, but because of our strict ToS, and the need to verify 100% that all bans placed on a guid are verified with streamed evidence, rather than just someone's say so.

You either need to be added to your team/clan's SGA list, or need to be the main admin of your team/clan.

See pbbans homepage for details on how to become a streaming member. :)

so in short: the people set up with pbbans need to be the ones that take the screen shots/videos and send them in?

xfire video is not accepted either, you will have to wait until treyarch decides to put the record function in a patch (supposedly its coming up in the next one)

-Dan

yeah, that'd sure be nice if they had that up and ready. the video's from a server that our clan doesn't run or do anything with. if you want i can remove the link since it's worthless.