Streaming denied, this may help.

Killawazza

Hi, i applied to have my server added to the streaming list. I just came across it in the temp denied area but as it was locked i could not reply. It said

Could not check website out.

CODEYou have attempted to access this site with an invalid IP.[/code]

????

When you resolve this issue your clear to re-apply.

I hope this helps and i apoligise for the error. http://dsi.clanservers.com/html/index.php

Thankyou for your time.

Mr W Cope

Server Owner/Clan Founder

Hi, i applied to have my server added to the streaming list. I just came across it in the temp denied area but as it was locked i could not reply. It said

I hope this helps and i apoligise for the error. http://dsi.clanservers.com/html/index.php

Thankyou for your time.

Mr W Cope

Server Owner/Clan Founder

I thought i should mention that a good friend from the War Pigs has added my server to his details when he realised it wasn't streaming. Thats all good and well but i am a little dissappointed by the lack of answer from anyone. Even if the reply was to reapply for the team account thing. Atleast i would have known where i stood, ignorance is unproffessional and gets annoying.

Sorry if i am out of line but i thought you guys seamed alot more professional than that.

Wazza

I thought i should mention that a good friend from the War Pigs has added my server to his details when he realised it wasn't streaming. Thats all good and well but i am a little dissappointed by the lack of answer from anyone. Even if the reply was to reapply for the team account thing. Atleast i would have known where i stood, ignorance is unproffessional and gets annoying.

Sorry if i am out of line but i thought you guys seamed alot more professional than that.

Wazza

The onus is on you to keep tabs on any streaming application/account change request etc etc

You had a reply 22 minutes after the application was submitted. click me

Your submitted website did not like my IP for some strange reason (never happened to me before)

You were told;

When you resolve this issue your clear to re-apply

If you choose to ignore the response and do not re-apply then theres not a lot we can do.

(and yes .. I do think your out of line)

ignorance is unproffessional and gets annoying.

Yep, fully agree, thats why you had a response to your application in 22 minutes. (it can take anything up to 24hours but we do our best to respond as quickly as possible)

Just as a sidenote one clan should not really stream anothers servers unless a special arrangement has been made with a PBBans staff member, it could lead to major headaches in the future for both clans, based on past experience.

and I still get the same response when trying to view your site;

site_error.png

The onus is on you to keep tabs on any streaming application/account change request etc etc

You had a reply 22 minutes after the application was submitted. click me

Your submitted website did not like my IP for some strange reason (never happened to me before)

You were told;

If you choose to ignore the response and do not re-apply then theres not a lot we can do.

(and yes .. I do think your out of line)

Yep, fully agree, thats why you had a response to your application in 22 minutes. (it can take anything up to 24hours but we do our best to respond as quickly as possible)

Just as a sidenote one clan should not really stream anothers servers unless a special arrangement has been made with a PBBans staff member, it could lead to major headaches in the future for both clans, based on past experience.

and I still get the same response when trying to view your site;

post-690-1228546933_thumb.png

Had i not of had to go to work then i am sure i would have seen the deniel sooner. Obviously i had seen it though as the title of this thread is pretty self explanetory. I couldn't respond/reply to the denied thread though as it was locked when i got a chance to check it out.

I guess it wouldn't have made a difference if i had reapplied or attempted to just rectify it through this topic, it seams that your computer ip has some sort of an issue with our site. I have absolutely no idea why but will look into it. It could be a potentially big problem for us anyway that we would have never known about. Is it at all possible that someone else attempts to visit our site to verify it or whatever else it is you guys need to do.

As for it being on the War Pigs account i would much prefer to have it setup to my own but it looks like that may not be possible for a while. El_Pato thought he would do us a favor by adding to his account, nice gesture and i appreciate it but if my issue is sorted out i would prefer to have it setup on my account.

Thankyou for your time.

Wazza

Got in via HTTP tunnel through university *nix boxes.

http://dsi.clanservers.com/ gives me a "well done for installing cpanel" page.

http://dsi.clanservers.com/html/index.php gives me a 404.

EDIT: Nevermind - was my odd access method getting me those pages :lol:

Site is fine from here :)

Team: Darkside International Gamers (-=DS=-)

Account ID: 6399

Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Server List

BF2142 - 8.6.9.82:16567 (Streaming)

User List

Killawazza (131534)

Helpful Links:

Account Management

CVAR / MD5 Scans (Setup and Use)

PBBans Hub Flags

Master Player Index

Automated Hub Setup

Not Streaming Fix

6399a.png

Sorry for all the ISP problems, i truely still have no idea what is going on there. If you could tell me the ISP you guys are using then i can look into it a little better.

Thankyou for pushing on to resolve this issue.

Wazza

I had no trouble getting into it. It would seem UK-related IP's might be your issue.

Who is your host? Or is this hosted off a local computer in your home? Might just be a router-issue with allowing certain IP-ranges to connect, if it is local. Go-daddy.com is relatively cheap, and easy to transfer a domain to.

I had no trouble getting into it. It would seem UK-related IP's might be your issue.

Who is your host? Or is this hosted off a local computer in your home? Might just be a router-issue with allowing certain IP-ranges to connect, if it is local. Go-daddy.com is relatively cheap, and easy to transfer a domain to.

It is through gameservers. Not a local computer. I have put a couple of threads in a couple of places to hopefully figure it out. I've also contacted the ISP, Bethere.

Wazza