Call Of Duty 5 Question

razor80

I have a slight question that I'm confused on, I don't want to do anything illegal with punk buster or avoid any type of cheating infraction.

So my question is - Is using a program to give you instant level 65 and Prestige level 10 considered a ban and lost of account and game etc... ???

We call such a program, A HACK!

The chances you're getting busted for it, are very big.

You won't be abble to play on many servers and your name will be placest on every major banlist.

Be wise and don't use it!

I would say a large majority of our ban list is because of these programs. I would strongly suggest that you do not try one of these programs unless your willing to forkout money for a new copy of the game and be willing to be expelled from any clan that is streaming here.

be aware certain "rank up programs" will trigger a EB >#50000 (cheat) violation as well.

Save your legit mpdata profile in case it gets corrupted or you have to reinistall, anything else you do at own risk.

Another thing to beware of is that a lot of instant lvl55 hacks etc etc contain a keylogger that will steal your cd key and pass it directly to the hack maker, they have so many customers banned for using their paid for cheats, stealing cd keys is an essential part of their business.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the rest of the guys in here. Never use such programs!! If it is not designed by the maker of the game, a part of the game or found here then never use it. There are servers out there that have the points set up on a higher level to rank up quicker, thats not cheating but imho still should avoid these types of servers too. Play the game and you will rank up, yes it will take time but at least you will have the satisfaction of knowing you earned it!!

• 2 weeks later...

Using programs such as these is no way to play a game! It not only makes the game pointless but annoys others who play properly! As far as im aware pbb and evenbalance do ban for this! So dont do it! not worth it! play honestly and have fun!