Streaming game admin but "Public access can not view clean players"

=OSF=NecessaryEvil

I have a game server that is streaming to pbbans.com, but I cannot access the private game streaming admins section of the forum and I cannot use the MPi w/o receiving the message "Public access can not view clean players."

However, when I check on my server under the server management tab, it says I am currently streaming.

upgraded to SGA but just so your aware streaming does not stay active with the crysis games as there is an error which they stated they would not fix.

but does this mean that every time my server is empty I will not be able to access the SGA private forum and use other features exclusive to SGA's?

but does this mean that every time my server is empty I will not be able to access the SGA private forum and use other features exclusive to SGA's?

That is correct - unfortunately Crytek saw fit to say that they would never fix this bug in their game.

My standard response to admins that just run the crysis series of games.

You should be aware that crytek have not fully intergrated PB into any of their products.

Despite repeated assurances that they will apply a fix, thus far they have not.

As a consequence PBUCON does not work properly and crysis/crysis wars servers will only stream when players are active on the server.

This means that the largest streaming server anti cheat site in the world can not maintain streaming. (and they wonder why their games are bombing) :)

You can try asking crytek why they have not fully intergrated PB into their games, we did .. several times, all we got were false promises of full intergration within a patch.

They seem very good at making false promises, if you recall, they were supposedly going to release dedicated linux binaries for crysis and instead, right out of the blue they just announced that they would not be releasing anything for crysis ... ever :blink:

I wont say what I personally think of them in respect of the support offered to their own gaming communities, suffice to say that I would never buy a product with the crytek brand on it.