Call of Duty: World at War v1.5 Patch

vader

Mirror links are also here too, in case the current mirrors are too slow for you. This is going to take a while though. The file is 974MB large and it's going painfully slow for me.

Whoever gets it installed first, can ya post the map names for use in server.cfg so I'll know what to put in? If nobody posts by the time I finish, then I'll share my findings here.

Here are the new map names:

Sub Pens - mp_docks

Banzai - mp_kwai

Corrosion - mp_stalingrad

Shi No Numa - nazi_zombie_sumpf

And if you want, our server is running the new maps

69.12.111.36:28930

Edited by EAS Kevlar

Mirror links are also here too, in case the current mirrors are too slow for you. This is going to take a while though. The file is 974MB large and it's going painfully slow for me.

Whoever gets it installed first, can ya post the map names for use in server.cfg so I'll know what to put in? If nobody posts by the time I finish, then I'll share my findings here.

Banzai= mp_kwai

SubPens= mp_docks

Corrosion= mp_stalingrad

http://cod4boards.com/waw-pc/112076-1-5-pa...html#post312174

*edit*

dang beat me

Edited by HSMagnet

I seem fine here. Does your provider make overriding changes to your PB server config files when an update is made? Might look at the config file to check if the config got overwritten. I usually keep a backup copy of the PB and server config files so that I'll be able to restore them when necessary.

Strange, the only thing I saw that was changed was my pbsvlog.cfg. The PBBANS streaming info was wiped out and only PsB info was left remaining. Never seen that before.

Thanks SixShot for the guidance.

Reinforcements are scheduled to arrive for one of the most-played online multiplayer games, as Activision Publishing, Inc. and developer Treyarch, confirmed plans today to deliver Call of Duty: World at War Map Pack 3 in August. Map Pack 3 will feature three multiplayer maps ("Battery,"Revolution," and "Breach"), co-developed with partner Certain Affinity, and one new Zombie map ("Der Riese"), for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and the PLAYSTATION 3 computer entertainment system

So far the patch for me has been ok and has allowed me to play coop which is a surprise. Trearch sucks but since it seems IW will be handling the code from here on I do continue to be hopeful. 5 was a disaster. Hopefully 6 will be better and more secure....