being kick

pmakrevah

Try right-clicking on the game icon, select properties, and then click on the compatibility tab. Set it to Windows XP SP1 or 2 and put a check in the box for "always run as administrator". Generally those two things will fix this issue on older games with Windows 7.

Try right-clicking on the game icon, select properties, and then click on the compatibility tab. Set it to Windows XP SP1 or 2 and put a check in the box for "always run as administrator". Generally those two things will fix this issue on older games with Windows 7.

didn`t work.not having compatibility issues.having communication issues.theres probably a trial and error list to go through.i have latest pb update.pc is a alienware aurora.with the killer xeno card

Have you checked to make sure that pnkbstrA and B are allowed to connect through the firewall? Secondly, if the router has it's own firewall, you'll need to check and make sure they're allowed there as well. Windows 7's firewall is on by default.

Have you checked to make sure that pnkbstrA and B are allowed to connect through the firewall? Secondly, if the router has it's own firewall, you'll need to check and make sure they're allowed there as well. Windows 7's firewall is on by default.

turned the routers firewall off.that worked on one server.then went to another server and got kicked for pnkbstrb.exe.communication failure handshaking failed.don`t now why i played on a server and not the other.both were pb streaming servers.could it be the killer xeno card

And still you keep getting kicked? That indicates some other software i.e. firewall, antivirus, etc is conflicting with the PB.

firewall turned off as well as the anti-virus.xeno card has a firewall as well that was set to allow pb.took router out nothing in between modem and pc.have uninstalled reinstall game and pb.checked ea forums and checked other forums.nothing works.having withdrawels

firewall turned off as well as the anti-virus.xeno card has a firewall as well that was set to allow pb.took router out nothing in between modem and pc.have uninstalled reinstall game and pb.checked ea forums and checked other forums.nothing works.having withdrawels

All I can suggest now is, you better open the ticket with EB.

http://evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php?game=bf2142

In ticket give them list of all software you have installed on your PC.

All I can suggest now is, you better open the ticket with EB.

http://evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php?game=bf2142

In ticket give them list of all software you have installed on your PC.

Also add a complete list of installed hardware and driver revisions along with operating system and a fairly detailed description including the exact kick error you're receiving. The more information you provide, the better they can help you.

will post results so if anybody else has same problem they won`t have to wait forever on eb.lol.thanks for your time and help guys

got it.alienware didn`t finish the set-up on the xeno card.i finished it.set pb to be allowed on it`s firewall.turned on the windows firewall and the anti-virus.everything good.till next time(hope not)