Multiplay BFBC2 Server Streaming?

UKGAMEPLAYERS

Guys,

Forgive me, but....there is just SO much information on this website, I dont have a clue where to start !!!

Very basic question coming up:

I rent a server from multiplay for Bad Company 2, in thier documentation, they say you dont need to do anything on the server, thats already done as far as i am aware.

However, I have my profile, with the IP of the server in my profile and said YES to wanting streaming when i registered, question is..... is this all i need to do? IS there ANYTHING else that I need to do to enable ppbans to stream to my bad company 2 server?

Thanks for your help wink.gif

You need to make an application for streaming.

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

An admin will handle the application and make a team account.

On the team account you can add more users and servers of your clan/community.

Read this to meet the requirements needed:

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/streaming-application-requirements-t82424.html

Sorry to rob you of your topic but I can not create a new post at all.... Keep getting error. Looked to contact admin but the layout is not to friendly here. Any help would be great. I to am trying to get my server streaming 68.232.162.128 BC2

Sorry to rob you of your topic but I can not create a new post at all.... Keep getting error. Looked to contact admin but the layout is not to friendly here. Any help would be great. I to am trying to get my server streaming 68.232.162.128 BC2

@Silloconator you asked this already & i did reply to you. You dont show your port for your server for one, & as said in my first reply, if you need help & fast goto PBBans irc http://www.pbbans.com/irc/index.php as PBBANS is global so you have to take it in to account that staff are not here refreshing every 2 seconds 24hours a day 7days a week (shame but them the facts wink.gif ). Also i did say in your thread if you want to PM a staff member & ask for help, they are more than helpfull all of them!. All you need do is scroll to the bottom of the forum & look at the Blue or Red names put your mouse over it & it will tell you when they were here! (if there names are here they have loged in within the last 30mins) then click on said name & you can see they are staff & then Pm them.

sorry to OP for this.

Edited by jimbouk1977

Guys,

Forgive me, but....there is just SO much information on this website, I dont have a clue where to start !!!

Very basic question coming up:

I rent a server from multiplay for Bad Company 2, in thier documentation, they say you dont need to do anything on the server, thats already done as far as i am aware.

However, I have my profile, with the IP of the server in my profile and said YES to wanting streaming when i registered, question is..... is this all i need to do? IS there ANYTHING else that I need to do to enable ppbans to stream to my bad company 2 server?

Thanks for your help wink.gif

once PBBans ok's you.... You will see a team number in your AccCP just add that Team ID to Clanforge profiles / settings/ PBBans id (also one for Punksbusted)then save. After that goto console (live controll) & send (not say)this -->

punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_restart

but aswell as that goto hub setup in AccCP follow instruciotion (easy to do) and you will be streaming in under a min. (if you have any other issues im with multiplay/ clanforge I & others will be willing to help) that is if your application is all ok wink.gif

P.S. for others with Multiplay / clanforge Yes they have made it easy to setup but you also need to Register with the AC org in question be it here P's'B , GGC or AON ( A.O.N is not for BF serries games)

Edited by jimbouk1977

I already have a teamID from clanforge. This is why i thought everything had been setup. (4897)

I have now put in the code - "punkBuster.pb_sv_command pb_sv_restart" via Live Control and used SEND.

What else must i need to do to enable ppbans? Is that it??

Edited by UKGAMEPLAYERS

Ok thanks, I am pretty sure I have now applied, did that yesterday.

Is there anyway you can check to let me know if what i have done is correct or what else i need to do (if anything?)

Ok thanks, I am pretty sure I have now applied, did that yesterday.

Is there anyway you can check to let me know if what i have done is correct or what else i need to do (if anything?)

Its always a good idea to bookmark your application.

The onus is on you to keep track of it :P

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/uk-gameplayers-ukgp-t85337.html

Team: unreal Xtreme chaos (~uXc~)
Account ID: 6749
Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 1)

---------------------------------------------------------------
Server List
BFBC2 - 68.232.162.128:4888

User List
snilloconator (115849)
Jerem_Dogg (144047)

You have entered the query port Bro.

Completely delete the server via account manager and add the servers correct address.

Thanks but this is from last year and was for COD4, not Bad Company 2 which is what I am trying to setup streaming for.

That link is also made by an ex member of UKGP, and is no longer valid.

Do you have a link for my current application for UK Game Players? for Bad Company 2?

I tried to post in that forum, but was unable to as i dont have access, so not sure if I have to post the applicaiton or whether its posted automatically on my behalf by an admin of ppbans??

Sorry, but i am pretty sure that i have setup everything correctly, and I think i am awaiting confirmation from the admins here that its all in place and streaming has been enabled.??

Its always a good idea to bookmark your application.

The onus is on you to keep track of it tongue.gif

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/uk-gameplayers-ukgp-t85337.html

My bad :)

I do not see any team account application from you in our systems.

What I do see is an existing team account for this clan / group that is actively streaming to PBBans.com

Our rules are fairly simple, one forum account per person, and one team account per clan / group.

Contact the existing team account master ( Tecnojedi ) and get him to add the server to the existing team account, and you as an additional admin.

Team: UK gameplayers (UKGP)
Account ID: 7677
Streaming Status: Streaming (1 / 1)

Server List
COD4 - 81.19.217.175:1024 (Streaming)

User List
Spojo (143122)
Tecnojedi (134982)
UK iFrag (138311)
UKMerlin.t.c. (145410)

Team: unreal Xtreme chaos (~uXc~)
Account ID: 6749
Streaming Status: Not Streaming (0 / 1)

Server List
BFBC2 - 68.232.162.128:4888

User List
snilloconator (115849)
Jerem_Dogg (144047)

You have entered the query port Bro.

Completely delete the server via account manager and add the servers correct address.

I'm sorry to hi-jack this thread but I can not create my own threads. I added the server w/ the proper port but it says never. Also my user seems to be messed up? I have never had this problem....

I'm sorry to hi-jack this thread but I can not create my own threads. I added the server w/ the proper port but it says never. Also my user seems to be messed up? I have never had this problem....

my xfire snilloconator if anyone could help!

i have taken a look at your forum account from the admin side and all looks ok.

There are no posting restrictions applied by us, and no selections made by you to give an error.

If you are still getting problems, because yours is a relatively new forum account, the easiest solution would be for you to create another forum account.

Your old forum account (the one your posting with at the moment) will be deactivated.

Dont be alarmed when you see the deactivated logo on your old forum account, its just standard procedure :)