I don't understand why it says aimbot and kicks me out?

RacingSOUL

Hello PbBans. Today i joined to play my own pb enabled server with my own squad and got kicked several times with aimbot alert window. Im confused and my friends too. I don't understand..

You downloaded a hack, installed it and used it at some point. Now Evenbalance have detected that and applied a retroactive violation and you banned from all PBBans streaming servers.

These detections are not made by PBBans, only enforced. If you believe the violation was raised in error open a ticket with Evenbalance (Punkbuster).

(edited by the spelling ninja)

Edited by Kolor

can you post here a direct link to where to put an appeal?

You have come here fresh with the stench of a cheat site all over you :angry:

Your pbguid has been globally banned by EvenBalance themselves.

If you think its an error open a troubleticket and explain why.

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/

You have not actually raised an aimbot violation on a PBBans protected server so its of no concern to us.

Hi there again. This is my last post here because I don't see any point of talking here with such immature persons like you guys - I appreciate your work to catch cheaters and stuff but don't lose your head in this race and act like you know who. There are honest people outhere you know... Removing posting rights from my first account for nothing? Oh well, Im not angry at all if that is what you wanted.

This post is dedicated to people who didn't cheat and got this error. Yesterday I solved my case with evenbalance about this aimbots kicks. As I thought it turned out to be the software error. That's why you can appeal this ban if you are really honest gamer.

Good luck everyone.

Edited by RacingS0UL

Hi there again. This is my last post here because I don't see any point of talking here with such immature persons like you guys - I appreciate your work to catch cheaters and stuff but don't lose your head in this race and act like you know who. There are honest people outhere you know... Removing posting rights from my first account for nothing? Oh well, Im not angry at all if that is what you wanted.

This post is dedicated to people who didn't cheat and got this error. Yesterday I solved my case with evenbalance about this aimbots kicks. As I thought it turned out to be the software error. That's why you can appeal this ban if you are really honest gamer.

Good luck everyone.

Your tears are delicious.

Om nom nom nom nom nom.

Your tears are delicious.

Om nom nom nom nom nom.

here is one for your pleasure

motivator98ecd6f0c924c8.jpg

and Racing SOUL, if you got everything straight, then wonderful

We do not allow duplicate forum accounts, that is why your first one got deactivated.

This is my last post here because I don't see any point of talking here with such immature persons like you guys

How about trying to understand what we say? You are banned by EvenBalance, not us. Read fozzer's post again if you wish.