European Ladder

BlackViper

Ya ...:D

good ideia.

i am apreciate the DEMOLITION mode in our league.....;)

1on1

2v2 ctf

3v3 cft

5v5 (6v6) ctf

2v2 inf

3v3 inf

5v5 (6v6) inf

2v2 demolitition

3v3 dem

5v5(6v6) dem

2v2 VIP

3v3 VIP

5v5 (6v6) VIP

go on

one map to demolition: hos2 (hospital)

[[]]

Edited by PSYCHOS@PT F1r3St0rm

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so 5v5 ctf, 5v5 dem and 1on1 will be ladders to open with.....maybe.

Tbh i was hoping to get a bit more positive feedback from a collection of ppl, no offence to Bollockchops or firestorm, your views and support is invaluable to us....but what about other european teams who use pbbans? Have you any input into this discussion?

No one is going to get flamed for posting here, we are just trying to gather as much info as possible from POTENTIAL sign ups..... just because you suggest something it does not make us automatically think you will sign up for definate.

We just want as many views on any subject about this new league so we can build a big positive picture to aim for when the league eventually opens. :)

Without a collection of views and opinions, we cannot possibly nurture this idea into working, functional site that appeals to a wide selection of clans.

So please, no matter how trivial you think your idea, suggestion may be, please post :)

Hi.

i have this posted in my personal forum and i get some sugesttions by portuguese players:

Player

[nomercy]w@rrior

Em relação a INF

2v2 inf

5v5 (6v6) inf

Em relação a CTF

5v5 (6v6) ctf

3v3 ctf

Player

[scorpio]

5on5 ctf

3on3 ctf

5on5 inf

30n3 inf

2on2 inf

3on3 vip

1on1 inf

[[]]

Edited by PSYCHOS@PT F1r3St0rm

Thx for the feedback firestorm.... really good of u to publicise the league in yer forums.... any more suggestions for game rules, server rules, etc etc post em here .

:)

• 2 weeks later...

damn...why didn't I think about having SoF2 ladders available on my gaming site. Any European Call of Duty people out there looking for a place to play?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys these alittle bit of a delay in getting the league ladder up and running but i'am hoping that it will be up and running by the end of this week!!! fingers cross sorry again about the delay it will be happening soon thats for sure enjoy

RocMod isnt in the plans .... for now..... it will be osp orientated in normal damage to start with............ rocmod+ real damage will be reviewed when we get enuff ppl asking for it.

From feedback from alot of my contacts, the main appeal to this league is obviously the better banlist and also the fact that there are a lot of custom maps going into the ladders.

So much so that I am actually seriously considering making it custom map ladders only, like italy, vok and the like.

The maplist I have so far from ppl on my msn are as follows.

Vok = TDM

Italy = CTF

Miami = INF

Graveyard = Elim and CTF

subway = CTF

Sniper city = Elim and TDM

tb_Highwire 2 = TDM

MIF Kam2 = TDM and CTF

MIF DAM = Inf

Jordan Nightz = ctf

Any other ideas or comments on what i have mentioned on the above, either map suggestions or anything to do with rocmod/osp and custom maps only would be most appreciated.

**Edit** If it does become apparent that ppl are getting bored with official maps and would like a league or just a ladder with custom only, will need about 20 diff map suggestions that cover all the gametypes. Having only 2 or 3 maps for each gametype is not really good enough variety lol

Edited by BlackViper

OK a map list to wet the apetites :P

So far these have been given the thumbs up by various players

CTF

Jor8

Pra3

Prison

MIF_Kam2

Western2

Beachinvasion2

Mc_Do

Miami

Miami3

INF

Jor8

Pra3

Prison

MIF_Kam2

Western2

Beachinvasion2

Miami

Miami3

ELIM

Pra3

Prison

MIF_Kam2

Western2

Beachinvasion2

Mc_do

Miami

Miami3

DEM

Pra3

Beachinvasion2

Miami

Miami3

TDM

Pra3

MIF_Kam2

Western2

Beachinvasion2

Mc_do

Miami

Miami3

VIP

Jor8

Pra3

Prison

MIF_Kam2

Western2

Mc_Do

Miami

Miami3

Obviously for gametypes that only have 7 or less maps we will be looking for others....the main thing we are trying to achieve is consistency in the maps...i.e 1 map can be played by at least 3 gametypes.

The maps listed above have been accepted and will be used.

Will put a link for a single download to get em all on the league website as soon as it is up and running :)

mp_italy has been added to every ladder mentioned above.

mp_shop2003v2 has been added to every ladder mentioned above.

mp_finca_dem1 has been added to demolition ladder. Altho basically jus a remake of finca especially for dem, I can see it being a fantastic map in this ladder.

Count us in as well.

We play mainly Fairwars due to a certain Euro League.

Our Webby is being rebuilt www.27th-legion.com soon to be 27th-legion.co.uk

I will register on your main site

Coolio, always a good sign when a clan like 27th pay an interest :)

If clans would like to have a look at the maps we have so far chosen, then please download from this link

CustomMaps

Rules are 3 quarters finished and will post a zip file here for ppl to download and read :)

If at any time you disagree with a certain rule with good reason, please let me know......want to make this as fun as possible but also as secure as poss too.

Yes pra3 does work fire lol, dunno if the file may be corrupt in the download tho, anyone else have problems?

As for wallhack effect on miami, can u take a couple of screenies or meet me on my server and show me...... becos when myself an HCK Cavie looked around it, we didnt see a prob.

Obviously any problems with maps like this an we will have to take them out or speak with the creators bout it, only wallhack effect i found on a map was Jor8, but u needed a boost to get there and boosting will be prohibited....so

Almost finished the league rules, ladder rules and the cheating rules so i dont know if i should post them here or wait until the site is up and running.

Hopefully next week, come on nutter bro, pull yer finger out LOL

Miami Nights (mp_miami) has been taken out of the league...... the texturing on the bushes is not worked on properly and if u look through the bushes at houses, u can actually see thru the houses. :blink:

Shame really cos decent map, but well spotted Firestorm. Find anything else let me know.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well we have just been in the SOF2 CTF-RD tounament on CB and was a bit choked over that the

game servers was using another ban system :huh: :huh: :huh:

As i have been reading this topic Is there anbody out there ... who is still intereste

to create A leuage system Linked to PBBans

Cheers have fun