Battlefield 3

MaydaX

This is not my setup. I found this picture on facebook.

post-118029-0-70639100-1359333641_thumb.jpg

I've seen way better.

6332320_700b.jpg

There is one that had a huge screen setup and it's somewhere out in Cyberspace.

Edited by Chaos1907

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrc67DCaaKM

FREECAMERA is a mod tool developed by HattiWatti & Engineerisaac. It reads and modifies memory from Battlefield 3 to control camera positions, color correction, field of view and other settings to achieve customizable camera angles.

This was built to cater the needs of machinima video producers and competitive game broadcasting.

Due to DICE cracking down on modding tools, at this moment FREECAM is not public, and anyone wanting to get a copy of it must be registered to our site.

This is done to avoid having it end up in the wrong hands and being patched by DICE as other public mod tools have.

Just shows that DICE really should have used the dynamic lighting features of the engine to make the maps feel a little different every time you play them.

So private servers here we come? I mean I'm sure there will be adverse effects and I'm pretty happy with the support past BF servers have from DICE, for instance BF2 is still going strong.

But if they ever decided to pull the plug it's nice to see that the community might have the ability to keep it alive. That and LAN play? Someone now just needs to continue the work on the spectator mode!

• 2 weeks later...

That information is wrong btw.

I'm up doing work anyway, but the game will move to download at that designated time, but will error on attempting to do so.

The unlock time for PC Premium Players is Around 9 AM UTC March 12. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/news/view/2925730253356369951/%29

Which is more like 5am EST, rather than the 3am that shows in Origin