What do you think of PBBans.com?

RodeoBob

We would like to know what you think of PBBans.com. This includes the website (the way the bans are displayed, ease of use, etc.) and the forums (content, etc.).

What suggestions or changes would you like to see made available?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best site I have found for ease of use and information. You guys have always been able to answer any question I have asked, no matter haow dumb it was. The design is good, too.

Keep up the good work!

I have talked to people in the past about some different things, I know it sounds silly but if we had a way to display in the 'members' signature their number of bans they have, that are kinda updated on a regular basis, it would improve streaming admins membership.

Like I said, I know it sounds crazy ... but trust me, their are a lot of admins that wear their bans on their chest. Kinda a status thing??

So here is my question:

"Is their any way you computer guru's can make a PBBans signature for your streaming members to wear stating their number of cheaters they have caught."

.....burn stymie at the stake ;)

This site gets better all the time. Generating the Master Ban Index (Master Ban Index (MBI)) is a dream now. I'd like to thank all the staff here for the good work and effort they put in.

Hey stymie, Bob's right you're a stats whore :lol:

Edited by -=Garbage DinGo=-

I think the site is super, the admins are very helpful and I hope you guys keep the site up a long time. I have noticed some changes yes, but feel they all where in good place.

Hooah Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Very good site, seems to display accurate info on hackers and deals with them fairly.

I agree this site Is top notch. Grade A. But. They need to do some research within these players when they appeal. I don't feel testing a hack is not worth being put on PBbans shitlist forever. Give a man a chance ;) . But on the other hand. You guys do a Damn Good job here!!!!!!

I don't feel testing a hack is not worth being put on PBbans shitlist forever.

Excuse me for a sec but you dont "test" cheats in a PB enabled server or anywhere else for that matter. When a person goes into a PB enabled server with a cheat that's exactly what they intend to do cheat. When these people :rolleyes: get caught the excuses are endless but yet amusing. If you dont want to be permanently banned then dont cheat in the first place.

You cheat

You get caught

You get banned

You have no right to complain about it.

Excuse me for a sec but you dont "test" cheats in a PB enabled server or anywhere else for that matter. When a person goes into a PB enabled server with a cheat that's exactly what they intend to do cheat. When these people :rolleyes: get caught the excuses are endless but yet amusing. If you dont want to be permanently banned then dont cheat in the first place.

You cheat

You get caught

You get banned

You have no right to complain about it.

I still feel ya'll are a little harsh on 1 or 2 time offenders. It may be that was what they were trying to do. Maybe seeing if PB actually catchs on there server? Just a thought. Ever wondered if your PB actually catchs the hacks? Best way to try is to test one right? well thats what some noobs might do.

systematicdecline aka Bloodthirst

Harsh....how do you figure it was harsh? That PBBans takes a stance against having any cheaters among its ranks?

Regardless of what PBBans does as far as adding someone to their banlist for "testing" a hack, we at EvenBalance are very clear on the matter. DO NOT TEST CHEATS- If you get caught using a cheat that violates our EULA, you will either be GUID or Hardware banned. It it extremely unlikely that any ban we impose will be lifted simply bacause someone claims to be testing a cheat. This has long been our policy.

I still feel ya'll are a little harsh on 1 or 2 time offenders. It may be that was what they were trying to do. Maybe seeing if PB actually catchs on there server? Just a thought. Ever wondered if your PB actually catchs the hacks? Best way to try is to test one right? well thats what some noobs might do.

Of course I've been curios, especially on those linux. But I did it on loopback , with unplugged ethernet and after that I deleted all created/modified files and NEVER in multiplayer enviroment . As soon as you cross your "router" with enabled cheat/hack or any other shit , you are a cheater . Thats my internal policy :D.

BTW: I know one guy that was "testing" hack on his private server .To these days, he is still hw banned. :D

Do you think that its cruel? I don't . If you don't know how to test them , don't test them.

• 1 month later...

I have a question and it may be a dumb one, the only dumb question is the one not asked , right? I have heard this statement alot, mostly from admins and even a few ex-members of my clan from back in cod 1.1. "I only downloaded the cheat to know what I was looking for as a admin."

Would it be possible to put our videos of each cheat from a 1st and 3rd person perspective so that anyone wanting to know what they were looking for would be able to view the video. I can also see how this might inspire the potential hacker to seek out the hack. Your thoughts? DC

PS: I would also like to be PMed by either PBBans or EB about a greivence I have on this matter, it is important and pertains to this topic. I wont post it here.

How did we get on the subject of hacks?

THIS SITE IS AWESOME, THE STAFF ARE EXCELLENT!!! Took me a while to get the hang of the breif cases on the main page but Im with it now. DC

Edited by Deaths Conundrum aka DC

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question and it may be a dumb one, the only dumb question is the one not asked , right? I have heard this statement alot, mostly from admins and even a few ex-members of my clan from back in cod 1.1. "I only downloaded the cheat to know what I was looking for as a admin."

Treading on very dodgy ground there DC. This has been a subject of conversation on my clan -=Garbage Animals=- forum a number of times and has been hotly debated.

My answer to this would be no, you shouldn't try out hacks to see how they work. As an admin you can make demos of anyone you suspect of using a hack and submit them here for other admins to give their views on the demo.

In my opinion to download a hack could be construed as an intention to use it.

In my opinion to download a hack could be construed as an intention to use it.

Well put GD...I know from past experience here on PBBANS , it doesnt mater if your a player, admin or server owner...you use it {a cheat} you pay for it...once on the pbbans list you stay there permenatly.

Just to inform others that didn't know "if you get on the Master Ban Index (MBI) forget about streaming" They play no games.