What do you think of PBBans.com?

RodeoBob

After clicking on the CoD2 banlist, and seeing a fa**ot I recognized I would have to say I love you, and your site. I apprieciate that you have no reservations about posting this information, and I hope Evenbalance will take note of your visitors appreciation, and work with you in your efforts.

My new favorite site, Thanks!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob its nice to see that you have gone along way m8 keep up the good work :)

when he gets back from iraq in june i'm sure he will appreciate your comments B00 :)

• 1 year later...

i think you are doing a top knotch job on this webby. naming and shaming the HACKERS for all games not just bf2.. i take my hat off 2 you guys.

thanx Alan

[uKE] Core Admin Team

The admins have been extremely helpful in forums and pm's whenever I have probs. The guides posted here and instructions/manuals/etc. for setting up / streaming to PunkBuster are superb. I am an RTCW:ET server admin, and as you can see by the number of haxxors there :0, PunkBuster is my friend, and I applaud you all!

Thanks much!

ps - Tried to use the IRC chat for pbbans when i had issues, not real helpful, I must say, considering the amount of persons logged on at the time. IRC is the bastard chat, i kno, but what a great resource for tech. supp.! I'll put that in the comment box :D!

One thing I would like to ask or, is it possible to put the name of the game in the topic of the thread when a screenshot is up for review. Not that there are a lot of them, but often times it is for a game that I don't play, and can't help, then someone replies and I forget that it is for the game I don't play and check it again.

Perhaps this information could be extracted directly from the SS to automate the process.

Other than that, site seems to run well, no complaints so far. (except wish that pbbans and psb would get their heads together on the MD5 tool checks so as to simplify the list :) But I know you each have your reasons for what you do.

I asked for this around 18 months ago but it is the resposibility of the poster to do this not the admins.

I feel the subject should start with the name of the game . ie SOF2, RTCW or whatever.

Problem is however that it's worth reading about all PB matters. If it doesn't relate to your game now it could well do in the future :)

i have a suggestion for the site...not sure if it has been brought up before, but it would be nice to have a login on the main website instead of having to go to the forums first each time. i login from different PCs regularly, so my sessions always expire...just a suggestion tho

I love the format, makes it very simple to see what game it is for.

Problem is however that it's worth reading about all PB matters. If it doesn't relate to your game now it could well do in the future smile.gif

Oh I agree and I do usually look at them at least once, but it would refresh my memory when coming back to the forum at a later date. Seeing the game in the title would save me some time.

Thanks to you guys for creating such a great website and services we the admins of servers are able to be more calm from hackers and cheaters and also thanks to you guys at least we could have or honest and real players in our servers without getting worried of those anoying players (cheaters & hackers).!!

:D

You guys have done such a brilliant Job here..Its great to know so many are against Hackers! Its not what the games are about, so your streaming service is fantastic, forums and setting up the streams are pretty easy too well done to all concerned! Keep up the great work :D

My hat's off, regardless of how many hacks a given server-admin has gleaned from using the configs. This site is a service to all of us that want to game cheat-free, and is only improving as time goes on, and more information comes to light.

Keep up the good work!

I'm sure I'm not alone in the three pages of replies that say thank you for doing what you're doing.

You're doing it well!

I have been here since the passing of E.Coli. He was a close friend and taught me a lot. he helped setup our server as one of the first hardcore anti-cheat game servers. it was his passion. From him, we (-=DM=- Clan) came here. K.C.ingognito was no small part in that move as well. Ace, Fozzer (spell check says Fizzer) and the other guys have helped my old, feeble mind maintain my site and setup of PBBANS. Through the years, I can not tell you how many times I have seen the excuse of "Testing" a hack attempted to be used. I applaud PBBANS and PB for not accepting this excuse. Why should we. It is a simple philosophy, if you don't want banned don't F$#k around with them. Pretty simple really. The other all time excuse, "My little brother or friend must have downloaded it" Well, NO ONE downloads anything on my machine without permission, not that hard to enforce. Ever heard of password protection?

Anyway, thanks to PBBANS for all their hard work. We sit here and praise them, but do we really understand what it has taken to orchestrate all this? I think not. I have tried to help in my own little way (pathetic as it may be) and actually can claim a few discovered hacks. But it still would not have been possible without these guys. I was very happy to see someone other than E.Coli this dedicated to anti-cheating.

A heart felt -=DM=- salute to the entire PBBANS staff ( you too Fizzer - LOL)

:bigtup:

-=DM=-DeadMilkmen :rm_milk:

My 2 cents are...the site itself is set up very professionally, well designed and almost all data is easily found. The support as to say, response time back from a Admin is of First Class, super fast and very relaxing compared to other sites like AON and AASA, there OK, but I am think PPBans is far better in Support.

The site itself is a little slow loading from Germany...I run Cable 16000bit and find it a little slow loading, but worth the wait!

Keep up the good work!!! :bigtup:

Streaming with PBBANS has caught 5 hackers in the last month on our server. You folks do get great work and thanks for the unbelievable service that you provide here. ;)