wow u guys are really closed minded

Dingo

wow u guys are really closed minded..#1 that wasnt my IP or my GUID and there is a guy going to different servers posting as BB members.That IP came somware in Texas..i have never even been in texas....u guys should actually think b4 making any disses on me..this was that case! read as follows

Anonymous

Posted: 2006-02-03, 03:09:25 Post subject: Dingo - Caught hacking

Caught =BB=Dingo* in the AKA server hacking. Is this a misunderstanding?

Posted Image

-BB-HITMAN

Scrim Leader

Posted: 2006-02-03, 04:12:16 Post subject:

complete misunderstanding

1, i know dingo and held neva hack

2 they dont make hacks for MACs

3, if he did ill woop hos ass

4, if he was hacking hell be gettin betta ratios than he is

5, if we eva thourght he was hacking hell be out of bb that quick it aint funny

Dingo

Graphics Designer / Site Admin

Posted: 2006-02-03, 05:00:07 Post subject: Yo

you tellin some BULLSHIT u got a prob with me then u tell me not tring to frame with some Bullshit IP and ID# so u barkin up the wrong tree bitch..And commin to our site and postin this shit you got some balls man shit..And another thing i was on Vacation during the time that shit was taken and i got whitnesses because right when i got back AkA zero said i was hackin in his shit but i didnt know what the f*ck that ass was talkin about ya know shows how much yall think. OOH and another thing my Shotty Skin is a different color LOL stupid fucks..i go into PB servers all the fucking time SO f*ck OFF.

Posted Image

Click on the image to view it at its original size

?Yeah i Rob, Yeah i Steal, I put yo body in a feel, and i Still like to Kill

Last edited by Dingo on 2006-02-03, 05:40:10; edited 1 time in total

-BB-Demonic

Clan Leader / Owner

Posted: 2006-02-03, 05:17:23 Post subject:

Well said dingo we have been thru all this before the same screen shots were sent to me ages ago and the time when it was taken dingo was on vacation without a computer so it was impossible for him to have been caught hacking when he wasnt even near a computer.

Not to mention i play beside dingo everyday and he is clean as a whistle we dont allow hacking in our clan and we have speced him many times so i,m sorry my friend but your screen shot is full of shit.

-BB-Psycho

Clan Leader / Owner

Posted: 2006-02-03, 06:33:48 Post subject:

ok this matter is being discussed and let me just say i want no shit over this or there will be hell to pay

POST CLOSED

and i am well aware about this thank you for being so closed minded..PBBAN Team.. Thanks alot

Edited by Dingo

thank you for being so closed minded..PBBAN Team.. Thanks alot

Dont let the paranoia take over, Your topic wasn't closed because of you. The topic was closed before the flaming had a chance to start though that was pretty obvious. Untill you have a server that's PB enabled your gonna have cheaters in your server everyday and there's not allot you can do about it.

ok..i am sorry for the way i acted because i thought it was because of me and a diss..but anyways those SS are bogus and i have already talked to alot of ppl who are concerned about this particular insadent and they all say the same thing...i am sorry for bothering you guys and i will not post again..sorry for all the BS..

I'm not gonna start bashing, I'm gonna try to prove what I said is true.

First off heres a nice little link to one of your fellow clannies --->-=BB=-Liquid*

Just look it over...

Next here is my Aliasfinders info on you.

AliasFinder V4.0.1.166 Player Properties - ©2003-2004 orangepeel http://www.aliasfinder.co.uk/

GUID : 3bda7c4ded1d34ed94aa72d86784a0ca

Aliases : -

-=BB=-D!ngo*

IP(s) : -

67.138.253.8 Rochester, New York (found with this--->http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation)

Platform Information : -

Mac

...and here are the rest of my screenshots.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also I see you admit to talking to Zero one day, well when I happened to see you that last time in an sof2 server I called you out and you even mentioned Zero's name to me. Hell I've even talked to your buddy Liquid on MSN (after he added me I might add) and you havent even made one attempt to contact me over this. So all I have to say is if you hack DO NOT come to my server cause your not welcome plus your banned, and I do check IP's so GUID changing wont help you. Perhaps these fine folks here will see what IP you posted under and track it down and compare it to the Aliasfinder info. :rolleyes:

I will do all I can to bust out hackers ;)

Edited by Sandrock

I was looking through the screens when I saw one from you that was questionable. You happened to still be in the server running around accusing other people of hacking when I went back in and got 2 more to prove it actually was a model hack. I'm the one that banned you from our server. Too bad we weren't streaming. :lol:

OMG how come the name Dingo is getting so popular these days? :D

Theres ways of PBBANS proving weather its actually you or someone abusing your name...my suggestion is to just sit back and bite your tongue...I know thats not easy but trust me, I've been here long enough to know they get to the bottom of things ..accuracy before speculation.... :D

Edited by Tim

this is fair warning to all who post here.. this site/forum is for game admins to band together and keep their servers clean of cheaters .. it is not for debating the validity of screenshots etc especially those that are taken on a non streaming server, if it aint punkbuster or ban related quite frankly i dont want to know.

If you want to bandy accusations etc back and forth do it somewhere else like msn/icq/irc

this entire thread will now be closed and if anything reappears the poster will have to find another site/forum to continue on.