Group: Convicted Cheater

Notorious

Hey people, i was just browsing the forums and I came across and old [CHP] member that had 'Convicted Cheater' as a usergroup. What does this mean exactly and how up to date is this information? I know MrX caught 4 ex-CHP members on one evening once and he was one of them.

However, he goes around telling people it was a mistake and his record was deleted. In other words, that he is not a hack. He's still 'helping' other clans out and he runs his own (the refuge of all the players we kicked, caught by X).

Anyway, since MrX caught those fucktards we started running PB too. It costed us 2 more members (one by pbss) , but we now have like 8 new recruits that are skilled themselves and don't have a skilled hack.

Hey people, i was just browsing the forums and I came across and old [CHP] member that had 'Convicted Cheater' as a usergroup. What does this mean exactly and how up to date is this information? I know MrX caught 4 ex-CHP members on one evening once and he was one of them.

However, he goes around telling people it was a mistake and his record was deleted. In other words, that he is not a hack. He's still 'helping' other clans out and he runs his own (the refuge of all the players we kicked, caught by X).

Anyway, since MrX caught those fucktards we started running PB too. It costed us 2 more members (one by pbss) , but we now have like 8 new recruits that are skilled themselves and don't have a skilled hack.

anyone that has a cheat conviction that is backed up by cheat logs etc from streaming servers ends up in this group, once in there they are there to stay .. PBBans gives no help what so ever to anyone with a cheating past and that extends to forum membership as well :)

So this means this guy is talking shit when he says he is not a hacker and his ban was lifted?

Can someone give me more info on what [CHP] Silent is caught exactly? Or is that information for steaming admins only? :(

I can't get any information from that list... Searching for the alias 'silent' shows no caught GUID's. I have tried looking forother before, and I was never succesful...

What am I doing wrong?

ellu.dll is from a notorious aimbot called taurine so he was caught with the md5 tool for ellu.dll mismatch which means it wasnt supposed to be there @ all

Edited by maester

ellu.dll is from a notorious aimbot called taurine

Sweet wordplay ;)

Well, it's bad enough that he was caught hacking but it gets worse if you know that he was like the clan master, being in charge of our NON PB running servers! Makes me wonder why we didnt get PB sooner... :blink:

But its ancient history now. All the other guys that were caught that day went and started their own clan. they run PB now that Silent set up... :o

Well, it's bad enough that he was caught hacking but it gets worse if you know that he was like the clan master, being in charge of our NON PB running servers! Makes me wonder why we didnt get PB sooner... :blink:

doesn't take a genius to figure out why pb was dsabled :P

and seeing as he set up pb and got caught out i guess he was no genius either :D

He has set up PB on the servers of his own clan now, the MDK clan. MrX helped him configuring PB, but we still didnt use it at that time. Now he's saying it's not his IP or his GUID, but the IP must have matched with the IP he posted from right? Im sure you guys are 100%, otherwise he wouldnt be in the convicted usergroup :rolleyes:

His clan had a scrim last week and the opposite team questioned the integrity of 2 players... 2 Of our ex members that are playing in that clan with a different name :D

• 2 weeks later...

The person in question came to our server yesterday, was pbanned a few times but he kep comming back. He was saying that he was not on pbbans and several people in CHP were.

Is there anyway someone can get me a list with all CHP prefixes? This is getting really old...

you got that right :D

So his remaining in the "convicted cheaters" usergroup indicates his appeal was unsuccessful then?

I'm disappointed in the guy, I need to spend more time looking around here and see who really are the naughty boys and girls

So his remaining in the "convicted cheaters" usergroup indicates his appeal was unsuccessful then?

I'm disappointed in the guy, I need to spend more time looking around here and see who really are the naughty boys and girls

why bother?

i notice your server has no anti cheat tool enabled which is like a magnet for hackers :P

why bother?

i notice your server has no anti cheat tool enabled which is like a magnet for hackers :P

Well I do my best but my powers are limited

I'll be switching PB back on on CTF soon, problem is I know so little about it, and on the Noble mod it has a tendency to lag

Any chance you could answer the question though please?

Alec

Edited by NMC_ALEC

Well I do my best but my powers are limited

I'll be switching PB back on on CTF soon, problem is I know so little about it, and on the Noble mod it has a tendency to lag

Any chance you could answer the question though please?

Alec

your question answered itself ..he is still on the MBI

your question answered itself ..he is still on the Master Ban Index (MBI)

so help me out here.... wasnt my ip or game key, it wasnt my pc, but i am still the one you shit on for this?.

I was the one who put PB on the CHP servers, and had to talk real fast to get it there.

And no i'm not stupid enough to put PB on to only get caught myself.

Mr x can confirm the conversations we had at the time.

I only really object because the whole point of notoriouses post is simply to try and make me look like a cheat. I don't MY PC and game and guid are clean.

Most of CHP's are generated.

They wouldn't put PB on for ever...hmm i wonder why.

I am not on the master ban list, i would however while i'm here like to know more about the MR Burns ban thing. is he or isnt he?

so help me out here.... wasnt my ip or game key, it wasnt my pc, but i am still the one you shit on for this?.

I was the one who put PB on the CHP servers, and had to talk real fast to get it there.

And no i'm not stupid enough to put PB on to only get caught myself.

Mr x can confirm the conversations we had at the time.

I only really object because the whole point of notoriouses post is simply to try and make me look like a cheat. I don't MY PC and game and guid are clean.

Most of CHP's are generated.

They wouldn't put PB on for ever...hmm i wonder why.

I am not on the master ban list, i would however while i'm here like to know more about the MR Burns ban thing. is he or isnt he?

hmm i thought notorious would at least know his own clan members ..apologies .. not bothered what anyone calls themselves ..the ban is by guid as all our bans are, and that particular guid is still on the MBI and will remian so end of ..want to know more about MrBurns ..ask him

hmm i thought notorious would at least know his own clan members ..apologies .. not bothered what anyone calls themselves ..the ban is by guid as all our bans are, and that particular guid is still on the Master Ban Index (MBI) and will remian so end of ..want to know more about MrBurns ..ask him

Thank you.