PB enabled Cod 2 server found

wth

Hey guys just wanted to post this those that haven't seen it yet.Found a post today about a PB cod 2 server on IWnation's forum's so I added it to my fav's on all seeing eye and in fact it is there.25 of 32 on it now and it looks like 1 of the new maps is Harbor.Here's a screen of my all seeing eye.Going to keep a eye on it and maybe see what the other map is going to be.

post-100934-1141936362.jpg

Edited by wth

Yep thats why there is over 12,000 server's up and running for the cod series.7100 just for cod 2.

yup .. was the same story with cod1 when it came out ..from what i've seen so far IW learned nothing at all from that debacle .. fact is if it was not for mods cod1 would not have lasted a year .. lets see how long standard cod2 lasts :)

yup .. was the same story with cod1 when it came out ..from what i've seen so far IW learned nothing at all from that debacle .. fact is if it was not for mods cod1 would not have lasted a year .. lets see how long standard cod2 lasts :)

Don't know if cod2 will last if Activision and IW don't get the bugs worked out with this patch.Think alot of people are getting fed up with the support or lack there of.

Don't know if cod2 will last if Activision and IW don't get the bugs worked out with this patch.Think alot of people are getting fed up with the support or lack there of.

There u Go. Lack of.

sry but i had my clan members go buy this old game that was in a new box. fer 60.00 a wack.

• 2 weeks later...

It depends on what game you come from. I know MrX plays SOF2 and Tim does too... A lot of people that come from SOF2 communities start to play CoD2.

To me, CoD2 is the best game around.. A lot of action going on, a cool eXtreme mod available wich enhances the gameplay... I don't understand why people could say it's a pile of shit. Don't understand why people wouild say that about SOF2 either.. it's an old game but there are still lots of people playing it.

i will 4eva play sof2 until the last server goes down or until sof3 (cross fingerz) coms out.

about COD2,well i played it a few times & was dieing like crazy everytime i play so i was like ill wait 4 a pb update 4 it.......nva played it since & my pc sux so thats another reason 4 me not playin it.

EDIT:about that screenshot i think that any1 can add that text 2 there config jus like sof but if u had a ingame screeny of pb checking cvars or sumting like that then ill believe cod hav pb.am not saying the server dont hav pb but jus saying any1 can add that 2 there CFG.

Edited by Bobmarley

there were a lot of unsubstantiated rumours not so long ago re sof3 .. the one post i read that rang true was this:

SOF3 is a project we are considering, but nothing has been signed or announced yet.

--Kenn

Kenn Hoekstra

Project Administrator/

Director of Support Services

Raven Software Corporation

http://www.ravensoft.com/

http://www.kennhoekstra.com/

i guess as always its a case of wait and see :) as is the case of cod2 :P