What's up coming with Pbbans?

(TSS)Hidinfury

I was wondering what everyone at Pbbans were working on ?

What can we as member expect to see in the future of Pbbans ?

Just curious what if any improvemants were being implimented .

Edited by (TSS)Hidinfury

Yes there are going to be some improvements made very soon. I created a forum outline that we feel will make the site easier to navigate and look less cluttered. Maydax our chief designer works very hard here at pbbans and outside of pbbans juggling both tends to be a challenge of its own. Other then automation the site needs more admins like yourself to be pro active and take iniciative. Your question is valid and appreciated but I pose you this question.

Being that PBBANS is 100 percent all voulnteer and relies on You guys the users what do you have to offer PBBANS? What can you do to make PBBANS a better place? You want to see some things done or have ideas let us know. Do you have the skills required to do some of the things that you would like to see? Then tell us, we are always open to suggestions depending how you say it.... ;)

Yes there are going to be some improvements made very soon.

Being that PBBANS is 100 percent all voulnteer and relies on You guys the users what do you have to offer PBBANS? What can you do to make PBBANS a better place? You want to see some things done or have ideas let us know. Do you have the skills required to do some of the things that you would like to see? Then tell us, we are always open to suggestions depending how you say it.... ;)

I have some,,,actually many ideas for pbbans , but in all reality they only deal w\ SoF2 cfg's and cvars...

I would like to see other changes made ASAP ..the 1st being "politeness"

In the past 2 weeks I've seen people on here {no names mentioned} bash others...not your normal flame btw ,,,I mean people come in and ask "why is my fellow clan mate on the list ?" ...the responce : "cause they cheat end of story" ...no offense but thats bs....politeness...it goes a long way ...explain in detail how\why ...don't just give the person the cold shoulder...it leaves a negative impact on a possible future streamer...that brings me to the 2nd thing ..

.possible streamers : example : "can you look at these SS's ?" ..answer : "NO" .."you don't stream, you will be ignored" ....what kind of respect is the person getting w\ an answer like that ???

POLITENESS...thats the key I see missing as of late... Admins\Streamers and even STAFF ,,,I think politeness, reguardless of what happened to a player {cheater or non-streamer} politeness needs to be there...no one likes being treated w\ disrespect..It's up to us to show them "we have it" . Sry to rant, it's been bugging me for a while now...

"SoF2 cfg's and cvars" are in the works as I speak,,,just doing more research 1st , then I'll post to see if they're liked or disliked ..the other matter at hand is for all to decide on..

Yes there are going to be some improvements made very soon. I created a forum outline that we feel will make the site easier to navigate and look less cluttered. Maydax our chief designer works very hard here at pbbans and outside of pbbans juggling both tends to be a challenge of its own. Other then automation the site needs more admins like yourself to be pro active and take iniciative. Your question is valid and appreciated but I pose you this question.

I understand completely about how hard it is to juggle your time around , i know i do it everyday .

Please do not take my question as one that holds a any negativity, i asure you it has none.

I was simply curious on what if the pbbans members were working on .

I myself have only been with pbbans a short time so my contributes are small. My key area is Americas Army with BF2 in the following .I have a few projects that im am working on that work in conjuction the the scripts i added earlier in the week.

well i think the same above being polite to people gets you somewhere and also i am a (mcse) microsoft certifide systems engineer i am also a c++ and a network engineer and a few others like a website designer i am happy to help pbbans in anyway or form get back to me

I have some,,,actually many ideas for pbbans , but in all reality they only deal w\ SoF2 cfg's and cvars...

I would like to see other changes made ASAP ..the 1st being "politeness"

In the past 2 weeks I've seen people on here {no names mentioned} bash others...not your normal flame btw ,,,I mean people come in and ask "why is my fellow clan mate on the list ?" ...the responce : "cause they cheat end of story" ...no offense but thats bs....politeness...it goes a long way ...explain in detail how\why ...don't just give the person the cold shoulder...it leaves a negative impact on a possible future streamer...that brings me to the 2nd thing ..

.possible streamers : example : "can you look at these SS's ?" ..answer : "NO" .."you don't stream, you will be ignored" ....what kind of respect is the person getting w\ an answer like that ???

POLITENESS...thats the key I see missing as of late... Admins\Streamers and even STAFF ,,,I think politeness, reguardless of what happened to a player {cheater or non-streamer} politeness needs to be there...no one likes being treated w\ disrespect..It's up to us to show them "we have it" . Sry to rant, it's been bugging me for a while now...

"SoF2 cfg's and cvars" are in the works as I speak,,,just doing more research 1st , then I'll post to see if they're liked or disliked ..the other matter at hand is for all to decide on..

Thank you for that post. You may think that I would be upset because you pointed out some flaws but I'm not, I'm actually very relieved to see that I'm not the only one who picks up on the small things like that. And if you don't tell us then we will never know how you feel. I assure you that you guys being with PBbans is important to us and we want to develope a long lasting realtionship with all of you. I will personally assure you that I am very much one for the "people" and I speak on the behalf of you guys ALL the time and the above comments have been addressed prior to this thread. Not in anyones defense per say but in general I would like to point out that the body of PBbans stems from all over the world and communication is often difficult when your from a different place. Sometimes things are said but not meant the way they are taken.

But moving forward I want to thank you for your post and your candidness for it is greatly appreciated and please keep iit comming.

As far as offering to help if any of you know how to use Paint Shop or Photo Shop and have some pacients to deal with me I am in dire need of help. Thanks again.

BTW my contact info is in my signature.

Thank you for that post. You may think that I would be upset because you pointed out some flaws but I'm not,

Sometimes things are said but not meant the way they are taken.

My post wasn't intended to point out any flaws...I apologise if people took it the wrong way.....I play SoF2 and soon CoD2 server will be streaming also. When they're both streaming I'll stick w\ the forums of the games in question and keep things to my self.....I gotta admit, I did'nt think posting in topics here would cause any problems but damn was I wrong..I even have gaming server owners e-mailing me and pissed at me for my comments I make here {all forums not just here}....I'l keep to my server issues from now own...seems like thats the only way to not cause probs or get in hot water...later

LOL Tim didnt you see that he agree with you

but I'm not, I'm actually very relieved to see that I'm not the only one who picks up on the small things like that. And if you don't tell us then we will never know how you feel. I assure you that you guys being with PBbans is important to us and we want to develope a long lasting realtionship with all of you.

Keep up the good work :)

My post wasn't intended to point out any flaws...I apologise if people took it the wrong way.....I play SoF2 and soon CoD2 server will be streaming also. When they're both streaming I'll stick w\ the forums of the games in question and keep things to my self.....I gotta admit, I did'nt think posting in topics here would cause any problems but damn was I wrong..I even have gaming server owners e-mailing me and pissed at me for my comments I make here {all forums not just here}....I'l keep to my server issues from now own...seems like thats the only way to not cause probs or get in hot water...later

Tim, as a member of our streaming admin group your entitled to point out anything that concerns you, we provide a service and the customers who use that service are in the best position to point out anything that they perceive as a problem .. any comments from our forum users are welcome (particularly from our premium forum members) .. by premium forum members i am talking about each and every one of you guys that has taken the time and trouble to stream your servers to PBBans .. we are always looking for ways to improve the forums and the services we provide and i would hope that all premium members especially, would post any suggestions without any intimidatory fears in the back of their mind :)

LOL Tim didnt you see that he agree with you

Keep up the good work :)

lol, I seen it, again, it wasn't meant for Murderer or for that matter any one else here...I'm getting overwhelmed by the e-mails lately from actual server "owners" quoting my posts here...I guess they don't like the fact that I know they cheat and in time I will personally add them to our ever growing global ban list :P I'm in the middle of trying to locate a new host for several games ,,,thats the good news,,,the bad news is most of the hosts who have reliable\very low ping connections happen to be the same people on my "cheaters to be nailed" list....lol .. Anyway, sorry to ramble on ,,,I love this job ,,,,like my old sig used to say "It's only a matter of time, I will catch you eventualy " :bigsmile3: