External ban ?

TRE Coyler

This is ridiculous, how can pbbans be used in this manner to ban innocent players !

How can an individual get away with basically ruining my game ? while giving no reason whatsoever, it all sounds very malicious to me

Edited by TRE Coyler

They also say on their site

"Our Members and Staff include influential members of the gaming community such as PsB Senior Staff, PBBans Staff, TGL Staff, EvenBallance Staff, Infinity Ward Staff, NVidia Developers,"

Any chance that person can shed some light on this ?

It is a server admins choice to enforce any external ban list (EBL).
The feature is only available to admins that stream servers and not every streaming server admin chooses to enable that particular option.

Apart from posting a message on the Respected Admins shoutbox, what other contact method have you tried ?
Have you contacted the admin of the server you are having a problem joining ?

I have tried to send them messages from that site, emails and private messages, You would be surprised how many admins choose that option not really knowing how it works, there are so many servers with that option ticked it really is unfair to a player like myself, it basically has ruined the game and made it unplayable, all because one person has done this maliciously or has make a mistake.

Hi again, Just a quick question, They have removed me from their ban list but when i search the Master Player Index using my GUID, it still shows the ban , how long does it take to clear ?

Regards

Duck

which server?

ask the server owner to uncheck the flag on his server for external lists.

if i remember correctly, not only does the external list maker have to remove you from their list, they must also publish a revised list for us to use.

Guys its not just ONE server ! The group that has me on the banlist said it was an error (respectedadmins.com) see the forums.

My guid is = a836913f

he has told me he has taken me off the list well over 30 Hours ago but i am still showing as banned !

Maydax fixed the Issue, for whatever reason it wasnt getting removed. the ban is no longer being enforced, but thats what happens when people are trying to fix something for you. Thank you to Magnet, Greeny, Foz, and Maydax for assisting in fixing this and putting up with the attitude that came with it.

• Upvote 3

Thank you and apologies guys, i was so frustrated in having this happen to me , banned from most servers for a week, i understand the work was being done in the background and for that i am very thankful. Game on !

Thank you and apologies guys, i was so frustrated in having this happen to me , banned from most servers for a week, i understand the work was being done in the background and for that i am very thankful. Game on !

We live and learn. Glad to see a resolution.

You're welcome Guitarskater.