Why cant I sumitt SS?

doobs

My server is streaming but I cannot submit a SS, it wont allow me to. I have 3 people I caught using a WH. Please let me sumbit these. Thanks

Server IP is 70.85.165.227:20100. I am the payer of the server.

1, you dont have streaming admin status n,,,that doesnt mean that your not streaming thou,,,just lookin at what I see...

2, who says you cant show the SS's ? Post them !!! Either way, streaming or not , it's still a valuable heads up for other gaming admins and server owners to look out for these players :]

1. Your profile does not contain any info about you: are you server admin? Do you want to stream? What game are you talking about? Is there a clan website or similar so we know you are an admin? ...

2. Your server is currently not streaming as it seems. Check your settings please. Actually i doubt it was ever streaming .. therefore please also post here when you set up everything.

When your server is streaming correctly you will get an upgrade to streaming game admin which will allow you to post screenshots in the respective forum. But remember: your server has to be streaming at the time you take the screenshots.

I did a search for my ip through the master tsream index and it said im streaming through the hub. MY website is www.69clan.com. I am Blunt. The leader and owner of -=69=-. When I first got my server, Murderer told me I was streaming. I gave him all my details. Unless osemthing changed, i always tohught i was streaming

Bythe way Maester is my sevrer host so im pretty sure he ahd it set up for streaming.

Edited by doobs

His server IP is 70.85.175.227:20100.The server had the configs removed because of lag issues so im not sure if it will detect the wallhacks etc.If there is away to fix this issue please let me know.pbsvuser.cfg and pbsvcvar.cfg Game is SOF2.Also if you wish to accept the screenshots from him that is fine it is his server and he is paying for it.

Server Status: Server is streaming via Hub

Server Info

Clan Tag: Clan-Hosting

Server IP: 70.85.175.227:20100

Last Streaming: September 19, 2006 6:53 am

Log Forwarding: None

The last streamed log i found from that server is from 2006-09-19

So i dont see any problems with it

Upgraded to SGA

His server IP is 70.85.175.227:20100.The server had the configs removed because of lag issues so im not sure if it will detect the wallhacks etc.If there is away to fix this issue please let me know.pbsvuser.cfg and pbsvcvar.cfg Game is SOF2.Also if you wish to accept the screenshots from him that is fine it is his server and he is paying for it.

if i got this straight - server 70.85.175.227:20100 is streaming via the Hub, but is not running any cvar checks or md5 scans - is this correct ?

@doobs - before you submit any pbss can you please run the offenders guid through the mpi3, there is a possibilty that they are already on the MBI if they were caught on a PBBans protected server that is running enhanced checks and after playing on your server.

Our streaming manager is normally available to check on any issues such as server lag that may or may not be induced by badly configured PB settings.

His contact details are:

E-Mail / MSN Messenger- [email protected] Team Speak IP: 216.37.244.200:8767

yea thats murderer isnt it? Oh one question. I have a SS of a player. The SS is the screen where you select your outfit. The outfit he has sleected is a model hack. Bright red. Is that enough for a ban or does it have to be in game play. Its obvious he has a wallhack but just didndt get caught while actually shooting. LEt me know if its worth while submitting

yea thats murderer isnt it? Oh one question. I have a SS of a player. The SS is the screen where you select your outfit. The outfit he has sleected is a model hack. Bright red. Is that enough for a ban or does it have to be in game play. Its obvious he has a wallhack but just didndt get caught while actually shooting. LEt me know if its worth while submitting

anything you consider as worthy of submission will be put under scrutiny and a response will be given :)

as long as the relevant log info and md5# of the pbss tally with the streamed info there is no problem.

Maester, maybe you need to give er the magical touch lol. I do remmeber hwen I was getting those lagg issues off the abt and you told me ou deleted osme files andever isnce it ran fine.

Edited by doobs