Signatures

Slow

Hey I was just wondering why it only shows one bust on the signature when we have had more through pbbans..I have changed through alot of server ip's could that be the reason and if so is there anyway to have it show older bans on my older servers..Thanks

Click on Add Server and add all your former servers. As stream type. use Old Server.

Thank you for the response..I went in and added 5 more servers to make it a total of 6 with just one being active..Do I have to do anything else or will it just auto update in time...

in time... every 3 hrs if im correct :)

Ok thank you again...last question and i promise I wont have anymore for atleast the day lol..I didnt set pbbans up on my server one of my admins did so if I needed to change the URL and group name on the sig because they are old can this be done?

Ok thank you again...last question and i promise I wont have anymore for atleast the day lol..I didnt set pbbans up on my server one of my admins did so if I needed to change the URL and group name on the sig because they are old can this be done?

pm a staff member with your team name and what details you want changing :)

• 5 months later...

Where can I find the PBBans sig?? I've looked, but no luck finding it. I want to use it in the forums on our website.

ik want 1 to, can someone hook me up?

• 4 weeks later...