where should i submit the demo?

hellreturn

The server the demo was taken on must be streaming to PBBans. If it is, contact the server admin, and get them to submit the demo through the correct methods.

If the server is not streaming, a ban cannot be placed.

• 2 weeks later...
The server the demo was taken on must be streaming to PBBans. If it is, contact the server admin, and get them to submit the demo through the correct methods.

If the server is not streaming, a ban cannot be placed.

Anyways he is already on MBI but this time he was not kicked by PB.

As previously stated, the demo can only be submitted by the streaming game admin who runs the server, including appropriate log data.

Ok then dont add it. He is already in the list anyways. Just posted the link if anyone wants to look at it. Was just trying to keep some more servers clean from him as simple as that. And i posted when someone asked me the server ip port and MBI link.

Ok then dont add it. He is already in the list anyways. Just posted the link if anyone wants to look at it. Was just trying to keep some more servers clean from him as simple as that. And i posted when someone asked me the server ip port and MBI link.

The point hes trying to make is without the log data created by the server we cannot claim that the demo is 100% genuine.For example if we added all Demos.Someone created a demo of someone using your name etc and they were hacking in the server like it was nothing does that justify that we give you a ban because the person used your name? Thats all he is stating is we need the server to be streaming so that we may indeed prove that the demo is 100% unaltered

The point hes trying to make is without the log data created by the server we cannot claim that the demo is 100% genuine.

I know that and that was the reason i never posted the demo unless fozer asked me mbi link and server ip. So, i also added demo link. Oh well i understood that since in the beginning Blackwolf answered the question and he has also an example link in his signature. I just added the demo link if in any way it would help.

Offtopic:

I know what u are exactly saying but how much its possible that someone puts on my name, my "PB" guid and my ip? If the demo contains ingame !finger in a single demo file how much its legal? And as far as i know demo's are not editable. Just curious...!!

You can modify demos in any video editing program. Im not saying your demo isnt valid im just saying we cant add it to the banlist.By all means you may add it for people to view and add to there own servers but it will be at the server admins disgression

That server ([FAG]) is streaming to PBBans. If you submit the demo to their website / server admin, they'll be able to submit it here for addition to the MBi.

However, he's already been caught so not too much would come of it. He's also changed his GUID several times since then, so only IP address bans will successfully keep him off a server.