Pbbans Is Great Without Doubt But

Wolfman2008

Now I already know the answer is yes but I put an application into Punkbusted.com and they denied it for no website.

I put up a Webpage up in 10 minutes and re-registered, it said: "use your # you used to link through e-mail we gave you as we already have you as attempting to register so contact us with that number for all correspondance"

Well I must be dumb, as that # is totally useless they say to sign in temporarily using that #, it won't let me. MINOR PROBLEM!!!!!

I wrote Webmaster, I replied to the denial letter from tukker, I am in need of some one on here that knows and ADMIN ON PUNKBUSTER AND TELL THEM they have a Admin with a server currently streaming Pbbans wishing to stream Punkbuter that has been trying to make contact with you every way he can think of and NOTHING IS WORKING.

I have the Webpage, I meet their requirements, I met RodeoBob at first contact and he had my server streaming Pbbans in 5 minutes, it WAS SO easy and he was so helpful. I am sure if someone from here would just tell them to contact me, I would get similar treatment, they just have my file all messed up.

Wolfman2008 Server MANIACS_TEAM_DMHC

Even Balance, Inc. = makers of PunkBuster (the software)

PBBans.com = Support Site for PunkBuster

PunksBusted.com = another Support Site for PunkBuster

Both offer similar services.....streaming, ban lists, PB support....etc....

PBBans streaming is via our unique Hub method of streaming and is all 100% live.

PsB uses the repository method of streaming.

So, is your issue with streaming to PunksBusted.com?

i had the same problem just because my members link was not on home page and was on the forums

REJECTED

2 weeks pleading got me no where

glad i met rodeo bob and his crew i will look no where else than here

would not bother dual streaming catch more here with pbbans

"There Can Only Be One"

My Opinon Only And Does Not Reflect The Views Of This Forum

Edited by FlatLiner

When it comes to overall service of an AC site, you can't get any better than here at PBBans. They have a nice site, good information, the Live Hub, and best off all.....a great staff. :)

If you are looking to dual stream then I recommend you head over to Airdale Ops Network (AON, http://airdaleops.com) and register to utilize their admin panel. You should be able to stream to PBBans and AON with no issue. If PSB gets back to with a positive answer, you can certainly stream to them in parallel with PBBans and AON. PSB uses the log repository method of streaming.

Best of Luck.

Since i am new to this streaming thing, i do have a question.

Our clan want to play TWL and so i got an account on punkbusted.com. Now i have problems to get my server streaming. Its near live.

But now i found this here, which works much better. Do we need punkbusted.com too, or is one of the two already fine for streaming.

Like i said, i am new to this..

thanks already :)

Well I was under the impression that PunkBuster had a couple things they streamed that Pbbans did not. Possibly my impression is incorrect and I do not need to dual stream. Specifically, I was told, PB has a process called "PB Banding" which is pretty new and also a help to your server.

I just thought, due to the fact I really feel strongly the cheaters are winning from what I see on my site daily and nothing "picks their cheating up", I will do ANYTHING POSSIBLE even if it is a 10 per-cent improvement.

Now if there is NO improvement at all, obviously I am not going to waste my time getting it as that fellow is exactly correct, I wanted to dual stream and Punkbusted.com won't talk to me.

The rest is optional reading and can be skipped: :o

I give you one example of cheating on my site where I ban a player after he leaves as he offers no explanation to me as to why he has zero second spawn time and spawns INSTANTLY exactly where he was killed(I mean 1/10th of a second) 3 times in a row.

I explain a bit, what is it Pipe map with big bldg where you can go underground to tunnel in very center? Well I am parked in crouch as know he is coming through side door way in dark corner. He comes running in and I kill him, he reappears instantly yet still doesn't know where I am so I decide well I kill again and do, and exact same thing happens again and this time he has located me and kills me.

I request explanation as to why he has a zero second spawn time and why does he spawn right where he died INSTANTLY? He said because there is no spawn time noob.........he does not know I Admin, I tell him no, that is not correct nor good enough explanation, I set the spawn time myself at 6 seconds and a couple players chime in "that is what I am held to", now he brought 2 friends in with him that have already hit the trail in fear of losing a CD Key, he does not reply, I ask him "up and above that, YOU ARE spawning EXACTLY where you die? I give you last chance to explain yourself, I am the Admin and I set spawn time at 6 seconds.

Poof he is gone. Now something different happens every night to this magnitude, and every time a player is too good to be true his screen shots are ALWAYS 100% BLACK, it is no longer a coincidence. So I go around trying to improve finding myself getting down on myself for not improving when in fact, it is not me at all, it is the fact the game is now being lost to the cheaters like Far Cry and Crysis.

It will take a bit time to get THAT bad but we are going there, don't anybody try to fool themselves, Xbox 360 get hacked also? I am about ready to throw in the towel on COD 4, you go to a random site with 35 players and the guy will have 116 kills at the top..........I am sorry, he did not call in the many helicopters, Activision, try as they may, is going to lose their game slow and sure.

Remember where you heard it,

Wolfman2008

LOL :mellow:

Wolfman2008

________________________________________________________________________________

__

There is a fine line between a hobby and mental illness HAHAAHAHA

Just want to say, that i found my error. Pretty lame actually. I used the wrong port. Not sure why i entered the wrong one in the first place, but now its streaming.

I like Pbban since it gives these nice message to the server. But again, i am new to it and i did not got really involved with the deep facts.

Altough i think that both systems perhaps better than vac i assume.

im not a fan of PsB.

I stream to AON + PBBans + PsB.

PsB = pain in my ass. and then they dont even ban for blaintant screenshots. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD must vote on that screenshot for it to be banned.

Only reason I stream to PsB is twl... and only 1 server

aon is great cause it helps me with lanuage in my servers but I dont like the way the site + forums are setup...

(actually when a ban comes in for a server that is dual streaming to aon, pbbans is just a little faster)

I love the vista gaget for pbbans.com, also the site tools are easier to use. I swear it takes days to check to see if a server is streaming to PsB...

~Dan~

yes, i am not really sure why i takes so long to get an account approved. I just assume that its manual done (research etc..). 72 hours is a long time.

Our last problem with PB was my own fault. So i don't blame PB for it. But yes, it takes time to get the server showing up streaming. Not sure why.

im not a fan of PsB.

I stream to AON + PBBans + PsB.

PsB = pain in my ass. and then they dont even ban for blaintant screenshots. EVERYONE IN THE WORLD must vote on that screenshot for it to be banned.

Only reason I stream to PsB is twl... and only 1 server

aon is great cause it helps me with lanuage in my servers but I dont like the way the site + forums are setup...

(actually when a ban comes in for a server that is dual streaming to aon, pbbans is just a little faster)

I love the vista gaget for pbbans.com, also the site tools are easier to use. I swear it takes days to check to see if a server is streaming to PsB...

~Dan~

Accounts at PBBans are manually checked as well....."researched" and thoroughly examined......but we have a same day service. The only exception is when an applicant's account request has issues and we have to wait until those are sorted.

Well I would like to thank all of you for teaching someone new topics/issues with the Server Admin Streaming business.

It seems to me, please someone tell me if I am wrong, PBbans is fine to cover all checks for hackers and that adding Punkbuster or AON streaming is just a waste of bandwidth?

Why do so many Admins run 2 or all 3 through their server then? I am totally confused but like things simple so not going to add anything.

I put in 2 applications to Punkbusted.com and they never replied back to me on either so maybe they do not like where I rent my server or they dont like me.

I give up on Punkbusted.com, I wanted to join as their site has what looks like lots of great tools and reads as another primary reason but I guess they are not going to allow that to happen.

They seem to be terribly disorganized. Makes me angry though they not even reply TWICE.

They give you a # "to sign in with until you get your permanent approval" but that # does not athorize you to do anything at all and you cannot get on their site with it. I do not know why they tell you such things when they simply are NOT TRUE. Why go out of your way to confuse people and give them false info?

I get no traffic on my Call of Duty 4 server so I suppose it is all not really too important unless another game comes up that I rent a server for. I cannot see keeping my server up much longer as no one comes by.

Wolfman2008

It seems to me, please someone tell me if I am wrong, PBbans is fine to cover all checks for hackers and that adding Punkbuster or AON streaming is just a waste of bandwidth?

Why do so many Admins run 2 or all 3 through their server then? I am totally confused but like things simple so not going to add anything.

My personal opinion is it's best to get all coverage possible. Bandwidth usage is minimal from what I've seen the and hasn't affected server performance.

I put in 2 applications to Punkbusted.com and they never replied back to me on either so maybe they do not like where I rent my server or they dont like me.

I give up on Punkbusted.com, I wanted to join as their site has what looks like lots of great tools and reads as another primary reason but I guess they are not going to allow that to happen.

Punksbusted operations appear to be a bit slower however, they are a decent AC site and you shouldn't give up. You may have already tried but attempt to contact a PSB admin for information regarding your application.

I get no traffic on my Call of Duty 4 server so I suppose it is all not really too important unless another game comes up that I rent a server for. I cannot see keeping my server up much longer as no one comes by.

There are lots of COD4 servers out there. Perhaps you can try to run mods, custom maps, etc to make your server stand out. Also if you have a group of friends to play on the server with you can help.

Best of Luck :)

It's PunkSBusted.com.

When you applied you should have received an email either "accepting" or "denying"

your streaming membership. An "accepting" email would have had an activation link

just like when you signed up for the forums. A "denying" I believe tells you why and

what you can do to fix the problem. You show up in the forum members list

( Wolfman2008 with "0" Posts ) so I assume the email you gave worked for you

to be able to activate that. If you did not receive another email about your streaming

membership then you should post and ask why. Sometimes "glitches" happen and they

may think they sent it and the system didn't actually send it.

Edited by =GG= RocknRoll