PB is not the best anti cheat system

Chris15

All you have to do is make a demo of someone playing normally and pb will ban them!

Tested it out myself, explained in the appeal to rewatch the video, to see that there is no aimbot lol and the appeal was denied, with an automated message, i am not extremely annoyed with the ban but when i sent an email to the appeal email i got a rude message back from a staff member saying, "You CHEATED it was your own fault, don't bother replying, closed!" thats what got me, it was pure laziness and he just assumed i cheated, anybody have an answer to why this happened? And hope this this helps people out to get someone they dont like get banned for no reason lol!! All you need is stupid staff and stupid service! And demos are not the way to go to get cheaters! You should use your donations to buy the private hacks and find out there engine! jeez there not expensive are they? Peoples money gone to waste.... kind of feel bad for donators.....

All you have to do is make a demo of someone playing normally and pb will ban them!

Tested it out myself, explained in the appeal to rewatch the video, to see that there is no aimbot lol and the appeal was denied,

Instead of tossing out words....why not show me the proof? Where is the link to the ban? Since you are not a SGA.....YOU didn't submit the demo ban ;)

Man are you serious ? :lol: :lol:

Post the Ban Link and the demo (if you've seen/posted it yourself) as you're adamant it's not what PBBans say it is.

Tbh if I had the privilage of replying to appeals I wouldn't waste my time being polite and friendly.

If someone is going to be rude enough to hack/cheat and add to the cause/need for PB/PBBans/PsB and alot of public money, all because some punk ass noob needs cheats to look a good player, what respect do they deserve ? :blink:

Your Topic title says "PB is not the best anti cheat system"

Please tell us what is, so we can all get donating there and abandon the anti-cheat system which has currently 82,000 justified bans on its MPI database.

You seem to be moaning about the way donators money is spent, yet you encourage the behaviour which results in the need for this money. "You should use your donations to buy the private hacks and find out there engine! jeez there not expensive are they?"

Come off it dude :mellow:

I wouldn't be suprised if the Staff got your IP and found it on the MBL lol.

Lots of love, Spanky. :)

Edited by RAMC

I would have to wonder at getting a rude reply from staff here.

First off, we make every possible effort to keep innocent players out of our MBi, secondly, the demo review process is not as simple as someone watching a demo. We have a very well thought out system that also incluces more than just one person reviewing it, and each person that is a demo reviewer watches it more than once. Notes are made, a second and third person may add their own. Only demo's submitted by SGA's are accepted, and have to include the pb connection logs from their server. We do not accept second-party demo's, such as those taken with FRAPS or xfire. They have to be valid, in-game demo's. While not always possible, we also try to attain screen shots for additional evidence. The process is anything but flawed, and the demo reviewers are very experienced.

Perhaps pm an admin and send them the e-mail you say you recieved, along with posting the ban-link here.

Your information is flawed. You did not submit the demo as only Streaming Game admins can; The reply's to denied appellants are automated so a staff member would not have been rude to you. And, We do not finance the hackers by purchasing their cheats.

A link to back up your assertions is the only way this thread can be taken seriously. Perhaps you have come to the wrong forums?

@(*0*)@

What confuses me here is whether he is referring to PBBANS or Evenbalance PB. Either way, I love seeing these people come in to our servers and cheat, exploit, cuss, argue rules, and act like all the world is at fault for THEIR actions. We ban people every day on our servers and not because they are so "good" or whatever excuse works at the moment. We use two AC banlists, and our personal list grows day by day. I won't waste time posting the screenshots.... (All kicks and bans in our servers require screenshots of the offender showing their actions). Most are not hacks but those with a blatant disregard for the clean and decent players in the servers. I am sure there is some background on this one but I could care less. I would rather play with 10 clean and respectful players than with 20 of the type we see more and more of these days.

What confuses me here is whether he is referring to PBBANS or Evenbalance PB. Either way, I love seeing these people come in to our servers and cheat, exploit, cuss, argue rules, and act like all the world is at fault for THEIR actions. We ban people every day on our servers and not because they are so "good" or whatever excuse works at the moment. We use two AC banlists, and our personal list grows day by day. I won't waste time posting the screenshots.... (All kicks and bans in our servers require screenshots of the offender showing their actions). Most are not hacks but those with a blatant disregard for the clean and decent players in the servers. I am sure there is some background on this one but I could care less. I would rather play with 10 clean and respectful players than with 20 of the type we see more and more of these days.

He's likely on the wrong site.

Not an SGA, here, not attributed to any clan that we can find, etc....

Claims false info, and likely is just as RB stated with his pic....a troll, looking for a reaction.

Nothing more to be seen here, unless he includes some useful information, at best, this thread is good for a chuckle.

One more village-idiot that wandered off, and I think another anti-cheat site is missing him, somehow, but that site will remain un-named at this point.... ;) We're still trying to locate the idiot, the site he belongs to won't be hard to find.

when i sent an email to the appeal email i got a rude message back from a staff member saying, "You CHEATED it was your own fault, don't bother replying, closed!"

PBBans doesn't have an Appeal Email as you put it. The only Email an appealer will receive is the automated one saying that the appeal had been reviewed and denied / approved, nothing more.

Fyi, PBBans doesn't ban on assumptions.

Lets see the ban link and evidence to backup your claims ?

Me's thinks he's referring to another anti-cheat site that 'busts' people if you get where I'm going here... So he's right, it's not the best :biglol:

Think he needs to get his facts straight before sprouting off on a forum, maybe that's why he hasn't replied he's too embarrassed to admit it! Damned hackers :P

ahhh you have a point :rofl2:

And he'd have had to add the rectal-probe for himself, as well, I think. That guy needs any sexual release he can get, he's obviously not getting any online. ;)

Perhaps the epitome of rejection, his own hand falls asleep while he jerks off. ;)

Yup, I said that out loud! :P

Oh man Zombie that is the best forum pic I have seen in a long time! Gonna have to steal that ;)

LOL I've been saving that one for over a year now just waiting for the right completely clueless idiot to come along.

Now all I have is my Assclown award to give away :D