Questions!

pimpfag

Hey guys,

I am a Co-Founder of the [sRS]clan and one of our members seems to have been placed on the Pbbans-list. I checked his violation and the reason is an md5-tool violation. I mean the guy is in our clan for a long time and as a leader of the clan I'm sure he doesnt hack.

Could it be a mistake or something?? What is an MD5-tool violation?? Is it possible that it gets fixed??

Please let me know what to do guys so our member can go to all the servers again.

Thnk you very much for ur help.

[sRS]Pimp.

Hello pimpfag,

Here you can find everything about the MD5 tool and what it does:

http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=md5tool.php

Basicly if a player enters a streaming server, his gaming files will be checked for there unique digital signature.

If there's a mismatch in the MD5, cause the files have been modified by a hackprogram, he will be banned by the Anti-Cheat organisation (like PBBans, PsB or GGC) the server is streaming at.

I can't give you any other information, cause your clan is not streaming to PBBans.

Maybe something to think about!!

The only thing he can do is searching his ban on our MBi: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi.php and appeal his ban.

There's an Appeal button on the ban page!

Update:

MD5 digital fingerprint of the file he was banned for is a 100% match to the digital fingerprint of the hack we have in our database. He or someone else that has access to his PC downloaded and installed that hack, fact.

So you guys are allmost certain that he hacked?? If thats true we as a clan have a serious issue.

Are you guys a 100% sure??

Update:

MD5 digital fingerprint of the file he was banned for is a 100% match to the digital fingerprint of the hack we have in our database. He or someone else that has access to his PC downloaded and installed that hack, fact.

Ace has already stated a 100% match with a known cheat.

Fingerprints don't lie, but people do. As I said before.. 'He or someone else that has access to his PC downloaded and installed that hack'. He connected to a PBBans streaming server and our routine MD5 scans witch scan for hacks & hack related files found that file and kicked him, landing him on the Master Ban Index (MBI). The cheat had to have been physically downloaded and installed as files like this don't appear out of thin air nor do they get auto-downloaded from servers.

No mistakes were made with this ban. He can always appeal if he wants, but as the file's fingerprint matches the hack we have, the ban won't be removed.

Ok, I talked to him and he was surprised that he has 7 aliases. His lil bro has access to his PC and he playes when Dedwolf isnt at home. He found the file and has removed it immediatly and he's gonne have a very big talk with his brother.

I understand you cant just believe this cause you dont have any proof of his brother existance but I'm asking this as a clanleader and a friend. I hate hackers and they are most certainly no friends of mine. We run a clean ship, thats a fact...

Can we do something about this, I mean to get him off the list?? Besides appeal that is...

We wanne stay a clean clan so we dont want any of our members on the MBI.

Please let me know what I can do as a leader.

Thnx for all the help guys, you rock!!

I told him what to do and he will get a new copy. I just hope that you guys dont think of our entire clan that we are hackers. Like I said, we run a clean ship and we will keep doing that.

I wanne thank you all for ur good and fast responses. You sure helped a lot.

Keep up the good work and cya later.

[sRS]Pimp.

Yeah, thats what he told me. He also said his bro confessed to him that it was just to get some kills. Ah, a shitty situation for a yopung clan but we have taken care of it.

We also wanne go stream to Pbbans but can you guys give me like a link or something so we know what to do?? We realy wanne be knowed as a very clean clan...

Thnx in advance guys.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok guys,

Its done, we are streaming to you guys and I gotte say that a lot of our visitors are being kicked. It works great and we have no lag or anything else of a problem.

Now I wanne ask 1 more question to you all, how can I become a Pbbans-admin?? Do I have to do something for that??

I only want it cause then its even more of a statement that the [sRS]clan is a clean clan!!

Thnx again guys. ;)

So I'm trying to get an application filled in and when I wanne submit I ge6t this...:

• The clan tag you entered is already in use
  • The clan name you entered is already in use

So whats next?? :blink: :blink:

You need to get added to the account that was previously created, not apply for a new one.

Contact who ever is in charge of the existing account and ask them to add you as described above.

Ok guys,

Its done, we are streaming to you guys and I gotte say that a lot of our visitors are being kicked. It works great and we have no lag or anything else of a problem.

Now I wanne ask 1 more question to you all, how can I become a Pbbans-admin?? Do I have to do something for that??

I only want it cause then its even more of a statement that the [sRS]clan is a clean clan!!

Thnx again guys. ;)

So I'm trying to get an application filled in and when I wanne submit I ge6t this...:

Because you've already created the account.

Speak to your Clan member called ACCUMARK, he created the account.

Edited by {BFK}Brit_FK

The TA Master ACCUMARK can add you to the Team Account.