PBBans.com 5 Years and Going Strong!

RodeoBob

LoLing @ all you kiddies PB is fucking terrid. the only reason you came up with this shit is because you suck at gaming yourself, SO you figured you go give everyone hell. Who gives a f*ck if you cheat if you pay for the game and you pay for the cheat YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE f*ck YOU WANT TO DO! I earned the money ill do whatever the f*ck i want to do with it. Stupid ass douche bags. How about you go find a real job and hop out of your moms basements!

Apparently we give a f*ck if you cheat on our servers.

You should have read the PB agreement before you agreed to it.

Lets use your analogy. I have the money to buy an AK47. This means I can go to your house and use your garage door for target practice because evidently in your mind I won the gun and can use it anywhere I want and it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

For a 19 year old you have the mentality of a 5 year old that just got his favorite toy taken away.

There are a shitload of non pb servers out there you can play on. What's wrong? Your hack not as much fun when you play with the rest of the hackers? You just can't get the gaming boner when you get your ass owned when the playing field is level?

FYI: I've been out of my moms basement and had a real job for over 37 years, dipshit. Maybe you should stop your personal attacks to everyone on this website. There are a hell of a lot more of us than there are of you.

Now back to the subject of this thread. Happy Birthday PBBANS :lol:

Edited by holback

FYI: I've been out of my moms basement and had a real job for over 37 years, dipshit. Maybe you should stop your personal attacks to everyone on this website. There are a hell of a lot more of us than there are of you.

CUDDOS HOLBACK

Lets use your analogy. I have the money to buy an AK47. This means I can go to your house and use your garage door for target practice because evidently in your mind I won the gun and can use it anywhere I want and it doesn't matter if you like it or not.

For a 19 year old you have the mentality of a 5 year old that just got his favorite toy taken away.

There are a shitload of non pb servers out there you can play on. What's wrong? Your hack not as much fun when you play with the rest of the hackers? You just can't get the gaming boner when you get your ass owned when the playing field is level?

Oh holback, we love you :D

LOL,

Wow 5 years! I've got to say the site is looking even more sexy.

Ahhh don't hold back now :) As they say "I lol'd"

Here's to another 5....... n then some!

• 2 months later...

Congratulations on your awesome achievement. I remember the break off and start up well and i am super happy i chose to come to PBBANs from the beginning. I wouldnt run a server without PBBANs stream.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...