Need help!

121Smolex

I am 2nd admin to my clans pbbans streaming adn the 1st admin has been banned, and now my account is banned? Could i have the info transfered over to my account so i am 1st admin? Because i cant access the servers on pbbans.

xfire = sirsmolex

I am 2nd admin to my clans pbbans streaming adn the 1st admin has been banned, and now my account is banned? Could i have the info transfered over to my account so i am 1st admin? Because i cant access the servers on pbbans.

xfire = sirsmolex

Not that easy Bro :P

Firstly we need the team account number, then a thourough check will be made to make sure everything is in order.

Only then will the team account be re-enabled and a tranfer of master user initiated.

Keep in mind that if he is still a member of your clan, he will have to be removed before you are allowed to continue streaming.

Keep in mind that if he is still a member of your clan, he will have to be removed before you are allowed to continue streaming.

So your saying he has to leave 121? dont think so

It was an error anyways about his ban.. he appealed and nout was done. I would jsut like to get admin fo the streaming.

Where do i find the team number?

Smolex

It was an error anyways about his ban.. he appealed and nout was done. I would jsut like to get admin fo the streaming.

Smolex

Then it's also 'don't think so' for streaming.

We do not allow clans with known cheater(s) in them to use our services.

So we cant stream pbbans now? Becuase of an error?

How about you provide us some more info? Banlink perhaps?

If he appealed and it was denied, it is hardly an error.

How about you provide us some more info? Banlink perhaps?

If he appealed and it was denied, it is hardly an error.

Banlinks?

He appealed, and it was denied. He would never use a hack or cheat but it seems it came up...

Why can't i just have 1st admin to the streaming the servers

?

Banlinks?

He appealed, and it was denied. He would never use a hack or cheat but it seems it came up...

Why can't i just have 1st admin to the streaming the servers

?

Banlink = http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-821e30d6-vb129542.html

This is your clanmate, correct? It seems he hasn't appealed his ban.

I searched a bit further and I found his appeal. Evenbalance stated it was a valid detection, so his ban will not be lifted.

I'm afraid you will not be allowed to stream here until he has been removed from your clan.

I searched a bit further and I found his appeal. Evenbalance stated it was a valid detection, and his ban will not be lifted.

Ahh ok, So what now? Can i still have admin status for my servers?

Edited by 121Smolex

You can be admin and do whatever you please with your server/s, but you won't be allowed to use PBBans services while this person is a clan member.

You can be admin and do whatever you please with your server/s, but you won't be allowed to use PBBans services while this person is a clan member.

Can you guys see what position i am in. This would mean if we dont use PBBANS we cant do TWL and i am a TWL admin adn then i would loose that...

Can you guys see what position i am in. This would mean if we dont use PBBANS we cant do TWL and i am a TWL admin adn then i would loose that...

We understand perfectly, but we can't exactly start making exceptions.

Clans that have a hacker within their ranks are not permitted to use our services. Those are the rules and for good reason. If you wish to have your servers streaming here - you will need to remove the banned clan member, completely and permanently. If you choose to take this course of action please also be aware that all streaming clans are subject to continual checks - so any attempt to "hide" a banned member will be discovered.

First of all, I don't see how hard can possibly be to just kick this person out of your clan...

Second of all... your loss...

Streaming is a privilege, not a right.

Smolex

If this is about a clan admin that has been banned, lodged an appeal with EvenBalance, and been told that the ban was not triggered in error, and that self same admin is still part of your clan then its not worth pursuing the team account issue because the account will not be reactivated while you harbour a cheater.

First of all, I don't see how hard can possibly be to just kick this person out of your clan...

Second of all... your loss...

Streaming is a privilege, not a right.

If i do take the choice to kick this player how would you know?

...i am a TWL admin adn then i would loose that...

I shall be in contact with the TWL heads later today once I get home from work to let them know of your decision.

All that could be said has been said, so thread closed.